There is a problem with version 31.0.0. You can choose another version
first go to tools – & gt; Uninstall 31.0.0 in SDK manager, Download Android R (API 30: version 11)
after that, modify the three variables compilesdkversion, buildtoolsversion and targetsdkversion in APP/build.gradle file
- Error resource Android datalogcornerradius not found
- Andorid: Installation failed due to invalid APK file due to version mismatch
- [problem record] installed build tools revision 31.0.0 is broken during Android studio compilation
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.
- AAPT: error: resource android:attr/colorError not found.
- failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.2 Install Build Tools 23.0.2 and sync project
- Install of Android studio_ FAILED_ OLDER_ Solutions to SDK
- How to Fix com.android.builder.internal.aapt.v2.Aapt2Exception: Android resource linking failed
- Failed to resolve: com.github
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- Change API level Android studio
- Failed to find Build Tools revision 25.0.2
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- Error:Cause: buildToolsVersion is not specified.
- How to Fix Android Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- Project error – failed to find build tools revision 26.0.1