This is due to the fact that when Tomcat was shut down abnormally last time, some active sessions were persisted (as some temporary files). When it was restarted, Tomcat tried to recover the persistent data of these sessions, but failed to read them. This exception does not affect the use of the system.
Solution: all the files in Catalina directory can be deleted.
all the files in Catalina directory can be deleted
- Exception loading sessions from persistent storage
- Caused by: java.io.IOException: APR error: -730053
- Shrio | java.io.IOException: Resource [classpath:shiro.ini] could not be found
- Ambqpioexception of rabbitmq error: java.io.ioexception
- [Solved] nacos Startup Error: java.io.IOException…
- Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect
- File.createNewFile report errors java.io.IOException , resolved
- Install additional stage package for streamsets – error in cdh6.3.0 package rest API call error: java.io.eofexception
- Idea community version starts Tomcat to report error running ‘XXXXXX’: java.lang.NullPointerException
- After modifying the Tomcat configuration file in development, the modified configuration file will be automatically restored after ecplise starts Tomcat
- Tomcat starts front-end engineering error [How to Solve]
- When MyEclipse starts tomcat, the console doesn’t jump out
- Idea starts Tomcat console with garbled code but no error
- Interrupted function call accept failed when idea starts Tomcat
- [Tomcat] an error is reported when Tomcat starts ERROR:transport error 202:bind failed:Address already
- [Solved] Tomcat9 Startup Error: Failed creating Java ‘XXXX\Java\jdk1.8\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll‘.
- When docker starts tomcat, the access port of the container displays 404, and the source server fails to find the representation of the target resource or is unwilling to disclose an existing one
- Record of solutions to internal error when VMware starts virtual machine
- Error when loading the SDK: Solutions
- Solutions to the failure of R language loading rjava