When installing Nodejs under Windows, you always report an error:
The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2503.
There are three ways to try it:
- “Run as administrator” obtains administrator authority to Run the installation file. In Linux, you can prefix the command line with
sudo. Open the “Start” menu in the lower left corner of the computer and type CMD in the search bar of the popup menu bar.
in the top list, right-click [CMD] and select [run as administrator];
enter the command line interface, find the directory of the program to be installed, and copy the path in the address bar;
, for example, want to install the node-v6.9.1-x64.msi file under D disk;
type D:\node-v6.9.1-x64.msi on the CMD command line;
(be sure to have the full address, including the name of the installer); Right-click on the package and select the properties option.
enter the properties dialog box, click the “security” option at the top, then select the current computer user, and click the lower right corner;
enter the edit bar, check [full control] at the permissions below, and then click ok to install.
this address: http://blog.csdn.net/leedaning/article/details/53138664
- Mobile app development: installation and configuration of react native
- Windows command to start MySQL “system error 5”
- Error after JDK reassembly: Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- Installing gensim in Anaconda
- Solution: vs2017 cannot open header files such as stdio. H main. H
- Unable to resolve dependency tree
- Solve QQ startup error: Initialization failure: 0x0000000C
- [reprint] method to solve error 16 in illustrator CS6
- Running program encountered Error:Access violation at 0x**(tried to write to 0x**) program terminated
- Another installation will pop up when Windows installs the application inprogress.you must complete that installation before continu
- Ubuntu 16.04 Chinese installation tutorial (Graphic), Ubuntu 16.04
- Error installing Microsoft Office 2010 or 2007 error 1935
- Perfect solution for IntelliJ idea error “CreateProcess error = 2, system cannot find the specified file”
- Anaconda + vscode usage problem summary
- Problem solving: PDF cannot be opened, and acrobat failed to connect to a DDE server appears
- Bug: unable to download source code in idea, error cannot download sources sources not found for:XXX
- Wireless network solution of deepin Linux network card driver (manual) installation
- Solve the problem that TeamViewer software prompts that the trial period has expired and cannot be operated remotely
- Installation library on pychar (taking pandas for example)
- Vs output flashback