When installing Nodejs under Windows, you always report an error:
The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2503.
There are three ways to try it:
- “Run as administrator” obtains administrator authority to Run the installation file. In Linux, you can prefix the command line with
sudo. Open the “Start” menu in the lower left corner of the computer and type CMD in the search bar of the popup menu bar.
in the top list, right-click [CMD] and select [run as administrator];
enter the command line interface, find the directory of the program to be installed, and copy the path in the address bar;
, for example, want to install the node-v6.9.1-x64.msi file under D disk;
type D:\node-v6.9.1-x64.msi on the CMD command line;
(be sure to have the full address, including the name of the installer); Right-click on the package and select the properties option.
enter the properties dialog box, click the “security” option at the top, then select the current computer user, and click the lower right corner;
enter the edit bar, check [full control] at the permissions below, and then click ok to install.
this address: http://blog.csdn.net/leedaning/article/details/53138664
- CreateProcess failed when the inno setup packager is installed; code 740
- After matlab2018a is successfully installed, a licensing error appears when it is opened: – 8523
- An error is reported when installing the package directly in pycharm, but it can be installed through the terminal. Error non zero exit code (2)
- After openstack neutron is installed, the Linux bridge starts and the error is resolved
- Solve the problem of jdk8 after win7 is installed. Has value ‘1.8’, but ‘1.7’ is required
- After node.js is installed, use the instruction node version in vscode to show that it is not an external or internal instruction. The solution is as follows:
- CONDA HTTP error is prompted when Anaconda prompt is installed and updated
- After windows VM is installed successfully, it is always prompted that this application may not work properly
- Pikachu vulnerability is installed in the shooting range, and an error is reported when connecting to the MySQL database
- Configuration: error:!! OpenSSL is not properly installed on your system
- Solution to “error code is 0x4001” when Intel SGX is running
- After Oracle 11g is installed, SQL_ Plus.exe The problem of Chinese garbled in command window
- matplotlib 1.3.1 requires nose, which is not installed. matplotlib 1.3.1 requires tornado, which is
- [problem record] installed build tools revision 31.0.0 is broken during Android studio compilation
- PackageNotInstalledError: Package is not installed in prefix
- Error: pngquant failed to build, make sure that libpng-dev is installed
- After vs2019 is installed, the original vs2017 project cannot compile various error reports
- Terminal appears after anconda is installed on MAC (base)
- grin 1.2.1 requires argparse>=1.1, which is not installed.
- An error occurs when es logstash is installed and running