When writing JSP, always worry about finding the location of servlet accurately
if the vallue of the servlet = (“/ myservlet”)
then use action = & lt;%= request.getContextPath()%>/ “Myservlet”, isn’t it very convenient
getcontextpath() is to find the project publishing path, that is, the root directory, while
servlet value =/myservlet " represents that the servlet is in the root directory, so directly
& lt;%= request.getContextPath()%>/ Myservlet can find the servlet. Similarly,
value =/my/servlet "
& lt;%= request.getContextPath()%>/ My/servlet is OK
- When SSM + Maven project is running, it is prompted that org.springframework.web.servlet.dispatcherserservlet cannot be found
- [Solved] SpringMVC Run Error: SEVERE-Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
- Servlet.service() for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with path  threw exception [Request p
- Spring boot project running error: Servlet.service () for servlet [dispatcherServlet] threw exception
- An error was reported when springboot connected to redis Servlet.service () for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with path  threw e
- The solution to the problem that the method of interacting with database in the servlet class is invalid after the servlet submits 404, 500 refresh and becomes 404, and after connecting to the data pool
- The spring boot set appears in the stand-alone version of redis Servlet.service () for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with path  thr
- This application failed to start because it could not find or load the QT platform
- Idea has installed markdown, open it or will not show preview effect
- Clion appears cmake error: could not find cmake_ Root! What is the problem and how to solve it?
- This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”.
- Idea error: unable to find or load the main class
- Idea can’t find the solution of XML configuration by running project prompt through external Tomcat
- After JQ gets the tag element itself, it gets its own HTML text format (find only finds one level of child elements)
- What to do when idea Maven package appears could not find artifact xxxxx!
- Perfect solution for IntelliJ idea error “CreateProcess error = 2, system cannot find the specified file”
- Exception of browser accessing servlet404
- Possible causes and solutions of 404 problems in accessing servlet pages
- Under Ubuntu environment, eclipse writes C program, and error starting process is reported
- IntelliJ idea startup error: error statuslogger log4j2 could not find a logging implementation