When writing Vue components, the following warnings are reported inexplicably:
[Vue warn]: Extraneous non-props attributes (border, style) were passed to component but could not be automatically inherited because component renders fragment or text root nodes.
at XXXX (Location of the component where the problem occurred)
The border, style property was added to the custom component and the custom component did not bother to receive it internally, hence the warning.
So, either add the properties to be received inside the component. If it is in the third party library UI library, it is recommended to remove these attributes directly.
- The solution to the problem that the custom styles of UI components such as element-ui in the vue project do not take effect
- How to Solve VUE Error: Avoid mutating a prop directly since the value will be overwritten …
- [Solved] Invalid prop: type check failed for prop “modelValue“. Expected Number…
- How to Use DOM to operate CSS
- [Solved] react-router-dom Error: index.js:1 Warning: Functions are not valid as a React child.
- [Solved] VUE D:\project\vueProject\vue-02\src\components\hello.vue 5:5 error Parsing error: x-invalid-end-tag
- Method of adding operation button for each line of data in DataGrid of easyUI
- Vuepress build error: window is not defined [How to Solve]
- [Solved] react-router-dom Error: ＜NavLink＞activeClassName
- How to React page to achieve entry and exit animation
- The page console error [Vue warn]: Invalid prop: custom validator check failed for prop “status“
- [Solved] Vue binding dynamic inline style Error: transform:rotate()
- How to Fix Taro SwipeAction Not Working Issue
- [Vue warn]: Invalid prop: type check failed for prop [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Vue eslint Error: Component name “*****“ should always be multi-word
- WPF: How to implement Text Stroke
- Vue warn]: vue3 element Component emit Pass Event Error
- [Solved] start value has mixed support, consider using flex-start instead
- [Solved] Front end error: Unknown custom element
- [Solved] Vue Error: Error in nextTick: “RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded“