The console error message is as follows
F:\aaaaa\dice-front\store\tag.js 1:30 error Delete `␍` prettier/prettier 2:11 error Delete `␍` prettier/prettier 3:3 error Delete `␍` prettier/prettier 4:1 error Delete `␍` prettier/prettier 5:27 error Delete `␍` prettier/prettier
Solution 1: automatically identify the end
Add this to the first set in the project .pretierrc file.
In the project In the .editorconfig file, Change end_of_line to CRLF. (used globally if possible)
Reason: git ends with CRLF and LF on different computers
The newline characters of text files under windows and Linux are inconsistent.
During line feed
windows uses both carriage return character Cr (carriage return character) and line feed character LF (linefeed character)
Mac and Linux systems only use the line feed LF
the old MAC system used the carriage return CR.
- [Solved] Failed to load config “prettier“ to extend from.?
- [Solved] VUE eslint Error: Expected linebreaks to be ‘LF‘ but found ‘CRLF
- Newline required at end of file but not found eol-last [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Prittier format code error: JSON Error in…
- [Vue Run Error] Module build failed: Error: Couldn‘t resolve parser “babylon“
- Vscode save Vue format eslint check error [How to Solve]
- Difference between innerHTML and innerText
- [Weex]Error in creating project NPM: unable to load file D:\program files\nodejs\node_ global\ weex.ps1 Because scripts are not allowed to run on this system.
- Cnpm install vuecli error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Msbuild: error msb3428: the group cannot use the visual c + + function “vcbuild. Exe”.
- How to Solve NPM installation -g @view/client Error
- The addition, deletion and modification of DOM in JS Foundation
- Method of adding operation button for each line of data in DataGrid of easyUI
- [Solved] VS Code Error: Vetur can‘t find ‘tsconfig.json‘ or ‘jsconfig.json‘
- [Solved] Error: #error More than 1 blank line not allowed no-multiple-empty-lines
- CSS text more than 2 lines hidden and show ellipsis
- [Solved] NPM Error: FATAL ERROR: Ineffective mark-compacts near heap limit Allocation failed
- [Solved] Error in v-on handler: “Error: please transfer a valid prop path to form item
- [Solved] Vue3.0 Error: The component has been registered but not used vue/no-unused-components, Close eslint