In the project root directory
npm i eslint prettier-eslint eslint-config-prettier --save-dev
This error will appear after installation:
the culprit is a git configuration attribute:
Due to historical reasons, the line breaks of text files under windows and Linux are inconsistent.
Windows uses both carriage return character Cr (carriage-return character) and line break LF (linefeed character) when wrapping a line
Mac and Linux systems only use the line break: LF
The old MAC system used the carriage return character CR
If it is a Windows system, the file code is UTF-8 and contains Chinese, it is best to set autocrlf to false globally
git config --global core.autocrlf false
- [Solved] Failed to load config “react-app“ to extend from.
- [Solved] Vue prettier error: error Delete `␍` prettier/prettier
- [Solved] ESLint: Parsing error: Unexpected token(prettier/prettier)
- [Solved] Vue3 Error: error Delete `··` prettier/prettier
- [Solved] Failed to load plugin ‘vue‘ declared in ‘.eslintrc.js‘: createRequire is not a function
- [Solved] Vue item packaging error: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
- [Solved] Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
- vue.config.js build Package UglifyJsPlugin to clear console and print console.log Error: `warnings` is not a supported option
- [Solved] Vue Error: Module build failed: Error: No PostCSS Config found in
- [Solved] Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to load because no supported source was found.
- [Solved] Parsing error: No Babel config file detected for XXX
- [Solved] Vue Error: Parsing error:No Babel config file detected for xxx
- PDF.js load PDF Error: Message: failed to fetch
- “Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND” error. The project created by vue-cli 3.0 can run under dev, and an error is reported after packaging, and the page is blank.
- [Weex]Error in creating project NPM: unable to load file D:\program files\nodejs\node_ global\ weex.ps1 Because scripts are not allowed to run on this system.
- [Solved] ERROR Error loading vue.config.js: ERROR Error: Command failed: git describe
- [Solved] VUE eslint Error: Expected linebreaks to be ‘LF‘ but found ‘CRLF
- When starting Vue project: cannot find module ‘webpack cli/bin/config yargs’ error resolution
- [Solved] Vue Error: Parsing error: No Babel config file detected for