conda install -c conda-forge protobuf numpy sudo apt-get install protobuf-compiler libprotoc-dev pip install onnx pip install pytest==2.8 nbval
I started with PIP Install Pytest NBval and reported the following error,
Then I pass the prompt nbVAL 0.9.6 requires Pytest> =2.8, but you’ll have pytest 0.0.0 which is incompatible. I made a version of PyTest and retyped the command to install it successfully.
Then I input Pytest to verify whether the installation is successful. The prompt says that I did not install it. According to the following prompt, I input the following command and then input Pytest.
sudo apt install python-logilab-common
For example, If I go into a project folder and type PyTest, the output looks like the following to indicate that the installation is successful.
- ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pytest-runner (from versions: none)
- Several methods of executing multiple commands in Linux shell
- Installing flash in MAC environment
- How to install scikit learn and other scientific computing libraries in Ubuntu 16.04
- Installing gensim in Anaconda
- VTK installation
- python ValueError: source code string cannot contain null bytes
- Importerror: the perfect solution of no module named CV2!!! (not too good)
- ERROR: pygame-1.9.2-cp35-cp35m-win32.whl is not a supported wheel on this platform.
- Raspberry pie upgrade to Python 3.7.3
- Error in installing pywin32 under Windows: close failed in file object D estructor:sys.excepthook is missing lost sys.stderr
- Installing the basemap package in Anaconda
- Linux update Python method and error handling
- On the problem of from PIL import image
- Installing Jieba in Anaconda environment
- Solve the problem of prompt couldn’t find path to unrear library after installing unrear in Python
- Solution of error reporting in PIP installation of iPhone
- Python – writing visual interface (Python + pycharm + pyqt)
- The app failed to start because there is no Qt platform to initialize