Error reporting solution for sudo rosdep init of ROS
when installing ROS, the sudo rosdep init command reports an error:
ERROR: cannot download default sources list from: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ros/rosdistro/master/rosdep/sources.list.d/20-default.list Website may be down.
In the process of installing ROS, I encountered the problem of sudo rosdep init reporting an error. I searched many tutorials and couldn’t solve it. Later, I referred to the tutorial at the end of the article and couldn’t deal with it. Later, I realized that the installation failed because the installation source corresponding to rosdep couldn’t be opened directly in China. Based on the principle that others will encounter their own problems, Stick to the search and finally find the corresponding source file in gitee (you can also search in chinacode). Therefore, refer to the tutorial at the end of the article. Only when the final file of the tutorial is modified, the original source file will be added to the link（ https://raw.github.com/ros/rosdistro/master/ ）Replace with the link in chinacode:（ https://gitee.com/BlicNet/rosdistro/ ）When you try to follow the tutorial again, The problem is solved and posted in memory.
1. If a version of other versions of ROS system has been installed before, delete the existing initialization file according to the prompt:
sudo rm /etc/ros/rosdep/sources.list.d/20-default.list
2. Add the content/ROS/rosdep/sources.list.d/20-default.list in the/etc directory again
cd /etc/ros/rosdep/sources.list.d sudo gedit 20-default.list
On some computers, there may be an error that MKDIR cannot create the package… The problem occurs because there is no permission to open related files. You can use the Chmod command to obtain permission
sudo chmod 777 /etc
- re execute the above command, open the 20-default.list file, copy the following contents into it, and save ol>
# os-specific listings first yaml https://gitee.com/BlicNet/rosdistro/rosdep/osx-homebrew.yaml osx # generic yaml https://gitee.com/BlicNet/rosdistro/rosdep/base.yaml yaml https://gitee.com/BlicNet/rosdistro/rosdep/python.yaml yaml https://gitee.com/BlicNet/rosdistro/rosdep/ruby.yaml gbpdistro https://gitee.com/BlicNet/rosdistro/releases/fuerte.yaml fuerte # newer distributions (Groovy, Hydro, ...) must not be listed anymore, they are being fetched from the rosdistro index.yaml instead
4. Open the terminal on the desktop and execute the command:
Solve the problem and keep working hard!
Link: https://blog.csdn.net/qq_ 41058594/article/details/102970901.
- Solution to the failure of ROS noetic initialization (rosdep init)
- Error: unable to process source
- Troubleshooting of ROS rosdep init / update
- The solution of unsuccessful rosdep update
- Some problems in installing wsl2 and NVIDIA docker in win10
- ubuntu-how to solve the error-Failed to fetch http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb/dists/stable/Release
- Failed to build gem native extension encountered while installing sass
- Install. Net Framework 3.5 error 0x800f0950 in Windows 10
- Could’t find path to unrear Library
- Solution to x service error when installing NVIDIA graphics driver under Ubuntu
- Linux has no way to solve bash. / that file or directory
- Mex compiler error handling in MATLAB and GCC installation in Ubuntu
- Start flume agent and the solution of “a fatal error occurred while running” appears
- Cocoapods- ERROR: Error installing cocoapods: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.
- Problems and solutions in using Linux
- Sudo: unable to resolve host solution
- Mac install yarn 2020-10-18
- remote: XXX Incorrect username or password (access token) fatal: Authentication failed for XXX
- Error: l6242e: cannot link object arm_ cos_ f32.o as its attributes are incompat