first of all when you’re confused about mingw solutions online, I’ll tell you to stop reading about mingw. Under Linux, mingw is not used, but
is directly completed by Linux GCC
1, look at your Eclipse Console output, if there is g++ not found, it means your system g++ did not install successfully.
Solution: Ctrl+Alt+t to terminal (console) mode, enter sudo apt-get install g++
2, not yet?
Project-> Properties-> C/C++Build-> Settings-> Binary Parsers
check GNU Elf Parser and Elf Parser
and then don’t forget about Project-> Build All (Ctrl+B), then run (Ctrl+ F11)
. If you see the item below come out called Binaries, Congradulations! Configured successfully, ready to run!
3, not yet?
check your file name is XXX. CPP ?And XXX must not contain “. “such symbols
under Windows is best used mingw…
- eclipse cdt Program “make” not found in PATH
- Configure OpenGL in CodeBlocks
- Cmake error solution encountered in STM32 development with clion
- The perfect solution of VS2010 console program running in a flash
- Why does the result screen flash when visual studio runs the program?
- Error running app: Default Activity Not Found
- Error in pom.xml file of sub module of Maven aggregation project
- [Solved] Tomcat Failed to Start Error: Server Tomcat v8.5 Server at localhost failed to start
- [extremely simple and effective] installing docker under centos6. X
- Solution of vs program flashback problem
- How to solve the problem that the console window disappears in a flash after visual studio 2017 runs
- Idea ignores compilation errors and runs in eclipse compilation mode
- Error encountered during QT + opencv compilation: file not recognized: file format not recognized error resolution
- Recipe for target’Project 1.exe’ failed Cause analysis and solution
- Parsing error: Unexpected token
- Error: undefined reference to ‘CV:: xxx’ encountered in using OpenCV in QT
- Brief introduction of cmake generating all in vs Project_ BUILD、INSTALL、ZERO_ Check function!!
- Go compiles the EXE executable to remove the CMD window at run time
- WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified
- Solve the problem of vscode window console “flash”