Phenomenon: APK installation of some mobile phones (system 5.0 11 model, system version is uncertain) fails, and the operation code is as follows:
The installation did not succeed.
The application could not be installed: INSTALL_FAILED_DEXOPT (DEX optimization verification failed)
List of apks:
 ‘ D:\workspace\WalletHelper\app\build\outputs\apk\debug\app-debug.apk’
The device might have stale dexed jars that don’t match the current version (dexopt error).
Let’s start with the solution:
< in androidmanifest.xml; application> Set the Android: vmsafemode property of to true
Since minsdkversion 21 is set, Android 5.0 (API level 21) and later versions use the runtime named art, which itself supports loading multiple DEX files from APK files. Art performs precompiling during application installation, which scans for
classesN.dex Files and compile them into a single file
.oat File for Android devices to execute. So if your
minSdkVersion For version 21 or later, multidex is enabled by default, and you do not need the multidex library.
- [Solved] Error: Cannot fit requested classes in a single dex file (# methods: 149346 ＞ 65536)
- Ionic3 update open apk android 8.0 error FileUriExposedException
- Error lnk2038: detected “_ ITERATOR_ DEBUG_ Mismatched ‘level’ value of ‘0’
- How to Solve Project Upgrade to flutter2.5.0 Error
- Android r compiles OTA times error: ExternalError: Invalid ro.product.property_source_order
- [Solved] open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)
- The application could not be installed: INSTALL_FAILED_USER_RESTRICTED
- [Solved] Android12 Download Error: The application could not be installed: INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_MANIFEST_MALFORMED
- [Solved] Android Error: E/EGL_adreno: tid 3927: eglSurfaceAttrib(1334): error 0x3009 (EGL_BAD_MATCH)
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- [Solved] Execution failed for task ‘:app:checkDebugAarMetadata‘
- [Solved] Unity Package Error: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
- Android Working Directory：NULL Environment：NULL Error
- Error: a JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- [Android] method of removing title bar and using request window feature (Window.FEATURE_ NO_ Title); why does it fail
- [Solved] OpenCV ERROR: The minSdk version should not be declared in the android manifest file
- Android: How to Solve libuv Compile Error
- [Solved] Excel plug in installation failed: unable to resolve the value of property ‘type’
- Kotlin gets the ID automatically error [How to Solve]
- Hive Statement Error During Execution: Error while processing statement: FAILED: Execution Error, return code 2 from o