When running the image stylization code with tensorflow version 2.4.0, the following error occurred:
tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.InternalError: Blas xGEMM launch failed : a.shape=[1,480000,64], b.shape=[1,480000,64], m=64, n=64, k=480000 [Op:Einsum]
The following two solutions are found by consulting the data:
1. Add the following code to the program:
import os os.environ['CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES'] = '/gpu:0'
The program can run normally, but the CPU is used, and the running speed of the program is much slower
2. Modify the cudnn version, but it is generally not recommended. It is too troublesome.
- Tensorflow UnknownError (see above for traceback): Failed to get convolution algorithm. This is pro
- To solve the problem of importerror when installing tensorflow: libcublas.so . 10.0, failed to load the native tensorflow runtime error
- tensorflow2.1 Error:Could not create cudnn handle: CUDNN_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR
- Tensorflow error in Windows: failed call to cuinit: CUDA_ ERROR_ UNKNOWN
- tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.InternalError: Failed to create session.
- Tensorflow 2.1.0 error resolution: failed call to cuinit: CUDA_ ERROR_ NO_ DEVICE: no CUDA-capable device is detected
- ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found
- Tensorflow training could not create cudnn handle: CUDNN_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR error
- Tensorflow error record: depreciation warning: elementwise
- Solution: Failed to load the native TensorFlow runtime.
- Could NOT find CUDNN: Found unsuitable version “..“, but required is at least “6“
- Windows10解决ImportError: DLL load failed: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed
- Failed to load the native TensorFlow runtime.
- Tensorflow: How to use expand_Dim() to add dimensions
- Attributeerror: module tensorflow no attribute app solution
- RuntimeError: cuDNN error: CUDNN_STATUS_EXECUTION_FAILED
- “Could not import PIL.Image . The use of array_ to_ The solution of img requires PIL. “
- Solve the problem of using in tensoft 2. X tf.contrib.slim No module named appears in the package: tensorflow.contrib problem
- CUDA error:out of memory
- tensorflow import error: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found (DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found)