Stopping journal nodes [slave2 slave1 master] ERROR: Attempting to operate on hdfs journalnode as root ERROR: but there is no HDFS_JOURNALNODE_USER defined. Aborting operation. Stopping ZK Failover Controllers on NN hosts [master slave1 slave2] ERROR: Attempting to operate on hdfs zkfc as root ERROR: but there is no HDFS_ZKFC_USER defined. Aborting operation.
Trying to operate on hdfs namenode as root user, but HDFS _ NAMENODE _ user is not defined. Abort the operation.
In the environment variables in add.
1. into the environment variables
2. Add the following codes:
#hadoop export HDFS_NAMENODE_USER=root export HDFS_DATANODE_USER=root export HDFS_JOURNALNODE_USER=root export HDFS_SECONDARYNAMENODE_USER=root export YARN_RESOURCEMANAGER_USER=root export YARN_NODEMANAGER_USER=root export HDFS_ZKFC_USER=root
Enabling environment variables
- How to Solve hadoop3.x.x sh start-dfs.sh Startup Error
- .sh error: ***.sh: 2: set: Illegal option – Solution
- [Gradle is Stucked in Building Runing] log Error: Timeout waiting to lock journal cache
- [Solved] Eureka related services Start Error: cannot execute request on any known server
- Fuel9.0 deployment openstack error: Deployment has failed,All nodes are finishedFailed task:Task[netconfig/1]
- file_name.sh: 3: Syntax error: “(“ unexpected [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Virtualenvwrapper.sh error: There was a problem running the initialization hooks.
- Mac Error: sh: vue-cli-service: command not found
- ./get_datasets.sh Error: permission denied [How to Solve]
- How to Solve bootstrap.sh error during the construction of fabric environment
- Mac error: SH: Vue cli service: command not found
- [Solved] SHELL Run Error: “-BASH: ./TEST.SH: /BIN/BASH^M: BAD INTERPRETER: NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY”
- Tez Execute MR Task Error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Hive execute insert overwrite error: could not be cleared up
- [Solved] ERROR: Attempting to operate on hdfs namenode as root ERROR: but there is no HDFS_NAMENODE_USER defi
- [Solved] integrated swagger Start Error: Failed to start bean ‘documentationPluginsBootstrapper‘；
- Android studio can’t start, running error: warning: crash service did not start
- wind System Black Windows Start hadoop Error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Springboot project Create to start Error: APPLICATION FAILED TO START
- [Solved] Hadoop Start NameNode Error: ERROR: Cannot set priority of namenode process 2639