After reading some articles, all kinds of requests for version control and switching master are bullshit. just run
composer install -- ignore platform reqs or
composer update -- ignore platform reqs directly
- Error resolution in composer 2 install or update
- Git error bad signature [How to Solve]
- CentOS 7 composer install error: phpunit/phpunit 4.8.35 requires ext-dom *
- Git initializes the local existing project
- [Nginx] Solve the problem of being blocked by CORS policy: No’Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.
- npm ERR! Failed at the [email protected] install script.
- Solve git upload file error [rejected] master -＞ master (fetch first) error: failed to push some refs to ‘
- How to Use Apt get Command Under Mac OSX
- NVIDIA SMI error after Ubuntu 20.04 restart [How to Solve]
- How to Fix Linux sub process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
- Ubuntu Run Error: not syncing : VFS: Unable to mount root
- Git Clone Error: ‘fatal: HTTP request failed‘
- How to Uncompress 7z files on Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora
- Initializing the Kubernetes master node ERROR: failed to pull image registry.aliyuncs.com/google_containers/coredns:v1.8.0
- [Solved] Git push error: failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:daisy_yangyang/fed-e-task-04-01.git‘
- [Solved] Warning: detected “cgroupfs“ as the Docker cgroup driver. The recommended driver is “systemd“.
- [Solved] Ubuntu20.04 Error: “Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not..“error
- [Solved] Ubuntu pyinstaller Error when packaging executable file: … qt.qpa.plugin: Could not find the Qt platform plugin “xcb“ in “…
- Linux solves nohup: ignoring input and appending output to “nohup. Out” and nohup: ignoring input redirection error to standard output