zookeeper Cluster error: Error: JAVA_HOME is not set and java could not be found in PATH.
When learning to build a zookeeper cluster, you will often start and stop the zookeeper service and check the service status. Starting one by one is very troublesome. It is very convenient to start through a shell script
when the problem comes, there is no problem when starting the zookeeper service alone. An error will be reported when starting it through a script:
in the bin directory under the zookeeper directory, there is a zkEnv.sh file, add your own path of JAVA_HOME in front of the code.
- hb set Error: OHOS ERROR] Invalid vendor path: /home/openharmony/vendor (openharmony Compile ubuntu20.04 official document)
- [Solved] Ubuntu pip Install Error: which is not on PATH
- [Solved] websocket: the client is not using the websocket protocol: ‘upgrade’ token not found in ‘Connection’ head
- [Solved] ERROR: Subproject directory not found and gst-plugins-base.wrap file not found
- [Solved] Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- After Centos installation is complete, ifconfig: command not found
- [Solved] configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
- [Solved] G++ Error: Command ‘g++‘ not found, but can be installed with:
- [Solved] configure:error:no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
- [Solved] websocket error in Linux service: / lib64 / libc. So. 6: version ` glibc_2.17‘ not found
- Solution of device eth0 does not see to be present, delaying initialization. Error in network card under Linux
- -bash: sqlplus: command not found [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Readiness probe failed: calico/node is not ready: BIRD is not ready: Error querying BIRD: unable to
- Mgr [error]: library file libdmhs_exec.so not found, error: 0
- Solve the problem of 404 Not Found error in nginx accessing dynamic interface
- Error in Linux running file: bash: $’\r’: command not found
- Centos8 Could not restart the Network: Failed to restart network.service: Unit network.service not found
- [Solved] Snap Error: snap-confine has elevated permissions and is not confined but should be. Refusing to continue
- How to Fix xterm Xt error: Can’t open display: xterm: DISPLAY is not set
- [Solved] Centos7 Error: gcc: configure: error: in build‘: configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH