sudo apt-get install ros-foxy-serial-driver [sudo] password for mi: Sorry, try again. [sudo] password for mi: Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done The following NEW packages will be installed: ros-foxy-serial-driver 0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 769 not upgraded. Need to get 9,508 B of archives. After this operation, 61.4 kB of additional disk space will be used. Err:1 http://packages.ros.org/ros2/ubuntu focal/main amd64 ros-foxy-serial-driver amd64 0.0.6-1focal.20210423.022509 404 Not Found [IP: 22.214.171.124 80] E: Failed to fetch http://packages.ros.org/ros2/ubuntu/pool/main/r/ros-foxy-serial-driver/ros-foxy-serial-driver_0.0.6-1focal.20210423.022509_amd64.deb 404 Not Found [IP: 126.96.36.199 80] E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?
Apt update error:
W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu focal InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG F42ED6FBAB17C654 Open Robotics <[email protected]>
curl http://repo.ros2.org/repos.key | sudo apt-key add -
- An error occurred during the signature verification in the ROS function pack warehouse
- [Solved] Invalid signature error for ROS repository while trying to do sudo apt-get update
- Ubuntu18.04 Install ROS Error: rosdep update [How to Solve]
- Ubuntu20.04 install the ROS noetic version in catkin_Problems in make compilation
- How to Solve Rosep Problem in ROS Initialization (Sudo Rosep Init)
- [Solved] NameError: name ‘reload’ is not defined on ROS melody terminal
- How to Solve Ubuntu “Failed to fetch” Error
- [Solved] Ubuntu20.04 Error: “Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not..“error
- [Solved] E Sub-process usrbindpkg returned an error code (1)
- Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Install sublime-text Error: “Certificate verification failed”
- Solve git upload file error [rejected] master -＞ master (fetch first) error: failed to push some refs to ‘
- [Solved] Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- When installing software in Ubuntu, it prompts: E: You don’t have enough free space in /var/cache/apt/archives/.
- [Solved] Some index files failed to download.They have been ignored, or old ones used instead
- [Solved] Linux – error: cannot open Packages database in /var/lib/rpm
- [Solved] error: RPC failed； result=35, HTTP code = 0
- [Solved] Linux error E: dpkg is broken, you must manually run ‘sudo dpkg –configure -a’ to resolve this issue
- [Solved] yocto Compile Error: ERROR: libtinyxml2-XXX do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL
- How to Solve Git clone Error: error: RPC failed; result=35, HTTP code = 0
- Ansible Use yum module to install rpm Error: Request failed: ＜urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate v