sudo apt-get install ros-foxy-serial-driver [sudo] password for mi: Sorry, try again. [sudo] password for mi: Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done The following NEW packages will be installed: ros-foxy-serial-driver 0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 769 not upgraded. Need to get 9,508 B of archives. After this operation, 61.4 kB of additional disk space will be used. Err:1 http://packages.ros.org/ros2/ubuntu focal/main amd64 ros-foxy-serial-driver amd64 0.0.6-1focal.20210423.022509 404 Not Found [IP: 184.108.40.206 80] E: Failed to fetch http://packages.ros.org/ros2/ubuntu/pool/main/r/ros-foxy-serial-driver/ros-foxy-serial-driver_0.0.6-1focal.20210423.022509_amd64.deb 404 Not Found [IP: 220.127.116.11 80] E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?
Apt update error:
W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu focal InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG F42ED6FBAB17C654 Open Robotics <[email protected]>
curl http://repo.ros2.org/repos.key | sudo apt-key add -
- An error occurred during the signature verification in the ROS function pack warehouse
- Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Install sublime-text Error: “Certificate verification failed”
- [Solved] ffmpeg Error: fatal error: zlib.h: Not having that file or directory
- How to Solve Ubuntu “Failed to fetch” Error
- [Solved] Ubuntu Update source error: Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted.
- [Solved] Invalid signature error for ROS repository while trying to do sudo apt-get update
- Linux apt-get update Error: Error in `appstreamcli‘: double free or corruption … Aborted (core dumped)
- When installing software in Ubuntu, it prompts: E: You don’t have enough free space in /var/cache/apt/archives/.
- [Solved] Some index files failed to download.They have been ignored, or old ones used instead
- [Solved] dpkg-deb: error: paste subprocess was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
- How to Fix Linux sub process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
- [Solved] Ubuntu18.04 Px4 (xtdrone) gazebo joint simulate error
- Ubuntu Error: dpkg: error processing package mysql-community-server (–configure):
- [Solved] Python Import mmcv Warning: ImportError: libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Ubuntu sub process/usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1) solution
- [Solved] ubuntu Boot Error: /dev/nume0n1p2:clean
- [Solved] Linux installation pillow error: ValueError: jpeg is required unless explicitly disabled using –disable-jpeg, aborting
- NVIDIA SMI error after Ubuntu 20.04 restart [How to Solve]
- Failed to Connect NVIDIA Driver: NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn‘t communicate with the NVIDIA driver
- [Solved] wsl Error: WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x800701bc