1.First time using ts Install ts-node compile error
1.1 Installing typescript
npm install typescript -g || yarn global add typescript
1.2 Install ts-node to execute code
npm install -g ts-node
2. Install it again at this point
npm install -D tslib @types/node
3. Then execute the ts-node file name and you’re done
- [Solved] error TS2584: Cannot find name ‘console’. Do you need to change your target library? Try changing the ‘lib’ compiler option to include ‘dom’.
- NPM install Error cb.apply is not a function
- Yarn add package loading error: operation not permitted, unlink …
- Eslint Error:“Identifier xxx is not in camel case“
- Error Report of Yarn Create UMI
- [Solved] Yarn install Error: “error Found incompatible module.”
- [Solved] electron Install Error: RequestError: read ECONNRESET
- [Solved] error [email protected]: The engine “node” is incompatible with this module.
- Mac error: SH: Vue cli service: command not found
- [Solved] This usually happens because your environment has changed since running `npm install`
- [Solved] npm Error: Can‘t find Python executable “python“, you can set the PYTHON env variable.
- How to Fix Webpack run error webpack dev server
- [Solved] This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
- Module not found: Error: Can‘t resolve ‘sass-loader‘
- Mac Error: sh: vue-cli-service: command not found
- [Solved] Elasticsearch error: cannot downgrade a node from version [7.xx.x] to version [7.xx.x]
- [Solved] Electron Error: Error: Electron failed to install correctly, please delete node_modules/electron and try
- Vue Report Error #NULL! :no such file or directory,chmod….. [email protected] **\css- Beautify.js
- [Solved] Angular build Error: throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ eventEmitted ‘error’ event on ChildProcess instance
- Angular6 rxjs start error in node_modules/rxjs/internal/types.d.ts(81,44): error TS1005: ‘;’ expected.