An error was reported when initializing the react project:
error [email protected]: The engine “node” is incompatible with this module. Expected version “^6.14.0 || ^8.10.0 || >=9.10.0”. Got “8.9.4”
error Found incompatible module
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/add for documentation about this command.
This is caused by the incompatibility of the node version. Upgrading the node version can solve it, or it can be solved without upgrading. Use the following command:
Official issues: https://github.com/facebook/create-react-app/issues/5714 and https://github.com/facebook/create-react-app/issues/3974
Guys, a few days ago, I installed `yarn` on my Mac just because it’s necessary for a project where I’m involved.
My problem is that, now, when I create a new app with `CRA`, it’s going to use `yarn` instead of `npm`. And, to be honest, I prefer `npm`.
Is there a way to force to use `npm` instead of `yarn`?
Or should I wait until finish the initial setup, then remove the `yarn.lock` file, the `node_modules` folder and then run `npm i`?
You can run CRA with `–use-npm` flag to force it to use npm.
- Some problems encountered in the initial construction of Ant Design Pro project, such as cross Env, webpack and so on
- How to Solve Import antd Error: Module build failed
- NPM install Error cb.apply is not a function
- Error Report of Yarn Create UMI
- Angular6 rxjs start error in node_modules/rxjs/internal/types.d.ts(81,44): error TS1005: ‘;’ expected.
- How to Fix Webpack run error webpack dev server
- [Solved] Gradle NullPointerException at com.android.build.gradle.internal.ndk.NdkHandler.getPlatformVersion
- [neo4j] error report when visiting neo4j in spring boot project
- NPM run dev Error Module build failed: Error: Cannot find module ‘node-sass’
- How to Fix Node SASS Error in Vue + webpack project after nodejs upgrade
- Mac error: SH: Vue cli service: command not found
- Yarn add package loading error: operation not permitted, unlink …
- NPM start project error: cannot find module ‘webpack’ problem solution
- [Solved] panic: proto: duplicate enum registered: raftpb.EntryType
- [Solved] Executing npm install error: npm ERR! code EINTEGRITY
- [Solved] webpack.config.js configuration encountered Error: Cannot find module’@babel/core’&&Cannot find module’@babel/plugin-transform-react-jsx’
- Cordova – CordovaError: Promise rejected with non-error: ‘ios-deploy was not found
- How to Solve RemoveError: setuptools is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda
- Yarn install error: 00h00m00s 0/0: : ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘install‘
- [Solved] This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.