2021-06-26 15:42:31.976 ERROR 208496 — [ main] o.s.b.d.LoggingFailureAnalysisReporter :
APPLICATION FAILED TO START
Your project setup is incompatible with our requirements due to following reasons:
– Spring Boot [2.3.0.RELEASE] is not compatible with this Spring Cloud release train
Consider applying the following actions:
– Change Spring Boot version to one of the following versions [2.4.x, 2.5.x] .
You can find the latest Spring Boot versions here [https://spring.io/projects/spring-boot#learn].
If you want to learn more about the Spring Cloud Release train compatibility, you can visit this page [https://spring.io/projects/spring-cloud#overview] and check the [Release Trains] section.
If you want to disable this check, just set the property [spring.cloud.compatibility-verifier.enabled=false]
Disconnected from the target VM, address: ‘127.0.0.1:10542’, transport: ‘socket’
Process finished with exit code 1
Follow the prompts to upgrade the SpringBoot version or lower the SpringCloud version to make both support each other.The reason for the error is that when I followed the online tutorials to write the code, the SpringBoot version of the pom in the project automatically generated by IDEA was aligned with the tutorials and the project started with an error. In order to follow less errors, I downgraded the version of SpringCloud to be consistent with the one in the tutorial.
Amend to read
Restart project OK
- Prompt unknown error in pom.xml of Maven project
- Gateway Error: Cannot resolve org.springframework.cloud:spring-cloud-starter-gateway:unknown
- How to Fix Error when integrating spring cloud openfeign with spring cloud Alibaba
- Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the auto-configuration report re-run your application
- After SpringBoot starts, exit the console directly and display Process finished with exit code 1
- SpringBoot startup error Failed to determine a suitable driver class
- SpringCloud: gateway module startup error [How to Solve]
- SpringBoot Error running ‘Application’: Command line is too long.Shorten command line for
- Two implementation methods of spring boot scan mapper interface class
- Error creating bean with name ‘redistemplate’ defined in class path resource
- How to Solve Gradle Error: Plugin with id ‘jetty’ not found.
- Springboot connects to the database error: testWhileIdle is true, validationQuery not set
- Springboot running shows application run failed [How to Solve]
- [neo4j] error report when visiting neo4j in spring boot project
- Springboot Error: There was an unexpected error (type = internal server error, status = 500)
- [How to Fix] Spring boot startup error: could not resolve placeholder
- Springboot package error: failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin: 3.2.0…
- ApplicationContext.xml file header error Referenced file contains errors
- Error running ‘PigSellCabinetApplication’: Command line is too long. Shorten command line for PigSellCabinetApplication or also for Spring Boot default configuration
- GCC error: unrecognized command line option ‘-no-pie’