General reason: the configuration file was modified when the Nacos service was not closed
Solution: close Nacos and delete the data, logs and status directories under the Nacos installation folder Then restart
- [Solved] Nacos Start Error: failed to req API:127.0.0.1:8848/nacos/v1/ns/service/list. code:503 msg: server is DOWN now
- [Solved] Nacos2.1.1 Startup Error: nacos is starting with standalone
- Nacos Error: server is DOWN now, please try again later! [How to Solve]
- [Solved] HTTP Error 405.0-Method Not Allowed occurs in the Put operation of the REST service on IIS7.5
- [Solved] failed to req API:localhost:8848/nacos/v1/ns/instance. code:500 msg: java.net.ConnectException
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error
- How to Solve “Error db.num is null” when starting Nacos
- [Solved] error“:“element click intercepted“,“message“:“element click intercepted“
- [Solved] MYSQLD: Can‘t create directory ‘/usr/local/mysql/data/’(Errcode:2 -No such file or directory)
- [Solved] Job for mysqld.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- [Solved] “errmsg” : “Got invalid BSON from external server while reading from cursor
- [Solved] Postgres Start Error: Job for postgresql.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- How to Solve Docker ERROR: Service’workspace’ failed to build: ERROR: Service’php-fpm’ failed to build
- [Solved] CentOS build a docker error: job for docker.service failed….
- [Solved] nacos Startup Error: Error creating bean with name ‘authFilterRegistration‘ defined in class path resource
- [Solved] Nacos Cluster startup error: error=‘Cannot allocate memory‘ (errno=12)
- Wildfly (JBoss) startup error: ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0013: Operation (“add”) failed
- [Solved] Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error
- [Solved] dockerfile Build Image Error: Error: Failed to download metadata for repo ‘appstream’…