The reason is that the import annotation calls a parameterless constructor, while my user class does not have a parameterless constructor, so an error is reported.
Problem solved after adding.
- JAXBContext.newInstance ERROR 1 counts of IllegalAnnotationException [How to Solve]
- SpringBoot Project Run Page Error: Whitelabel Error Page This application has no explicit mapping for /error
- Spring project import @Resource Annotation Error [How to Solve]
- Springboot controls the startup of rabbitmq through configuration files
- [How to Fix]Spring 3.0 could not find acceptable representation
- How to convert a Java string into a number (stringtonumber)
- [Solved] JSON parse error: Cannot construct instance of
- [Solved] org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘xxx‘
- Asynchronous processing of HTTP request by Java_ Method 1: through callable
- Springboot uses Oracle database to report property ‘sqlsessionfactory’ or ‘sqlsessiontemplate’ are required
- [Solved] Idea Build error. The symbol — Lombok cannot be found
- [Solved] Annotation Customize Error: ElementType cannot be resolved to a variable
- How to Solve Junit Unit Test Error: “No runnable methods“
- Code case of XXL job executor
- Springboot startup error: err config is disabled command (Redis Disables Config command)
- How to Solve Tomcat Error: Could not resolve view with name ‘xxx/xxxxxxx‘ in servlet with
- Mybatis reports an error (error building sqlsession.) when using annotations without deleting redundant files
- [Solved] Consider defining a bean of type ‘org.springframework.data.redis.core.RedisTemplate‘ in your configu
- C# Bug Fixed InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
- [Solved] Java.util.linkedhashmap cannot be cast to entity class