The contents of the error report are as follows:
File "xxx.py", line 4, in <module> app.run(host='0.0.0.0' , port=80 , debug=true,threaded=False) File "/home/xxx/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 922, in run run_simple(t.cast(str, host), port, self, **options) File "/home/xxx/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/werkzeug/serving.py", line 982, in run_simple s.bind(server_address) PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
Looking up the relevant information on the Internet, I found that some people said that under the UNIX environment, ports smaller than 1024 can not be bound by ordinary users, and can only be bound by users with root authority, but using sudo command does not work, so it is necessary to bind a port larger than 1024, and the problem is finally solved
Set port to 8080
- [Solved] Tensorflow/Keras Error reading weights: ValueError: axes don‘t match array
- How to Solve ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘_bz2‘
- How to Solve Error: Heartbeating to master:7182 failed.
- 500 (International server error) server error in Flash + heroku
- [Solved] HTML report error, httprunner 3. X HTML report error, oserror: [winerror 6] handle invalid (resolved)
- XAMPP Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly.This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies…
- MOTR compiling error: cannot call member function ‘void std::basic_string＜_CharT, _Traits, _Alloc＞::_R
- [Solved] Virtualenvwrapper.sh error: There was a problem running the initialization hooks.
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Install k8s Error: The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused
- ImportError: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.23‘ not found
- RabbitMQ：address (cannot connect to host/port) [How to Solve]
- ImportError: No module named google.protobuf.internal
- [ubuntu14.04]Tensorflow: Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement
- Creating test database for alias ‘postgres’… Got an error creating the test database: permission
- How to Solve Pydicom Read Dicom File Error: OSError
- Solution: configuration of multiple front ends separated from front end and back end of nginx
- NPM Install Error: npm ERR! ERESOLVE unable to resolve dependency tree
- NVM ERROR open \settings.txt: The system cannot find the file specified
- The solution of no module named ‘jinja2. Asyncsupport’
- How to Solve SSH Login Error: WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!