It is found that the default recursion depth of Python is very limited (the default is 1000), so when the recursion depth exceeds 999, such an exception will be thrown.
You can modify the value of recursion depth to make it larger
Sys.setrecursionlimit (100000) # for example, it is set to 100000 here
This solution is not the root cause, but also needs to be optimized in the code.
- [Solved] Np.argwhere error: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling
- RuntimeWarning: overflow encountered in ubyte_Scalars pixel addition and subtraction overflow exception
- Python 3 uses the relative path import module
- python3 Execute except Exception, e Error [How to Solve]
- Python environment error, bad interpreter: there is no file or directory
- How to Solve Error: Error no module “Tkinter”
- How to Solve Turtle_tf Error in ROS
- [Solved] Django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: SQLite 3.9.0 or later is required (found 3.7.17).
- SyntaxError: Non-UTF-8 code starting with ‘\xe4‘ in file [How to Solve Chinese encoding problem]
- Python 3 urllib has no URLEncode attribute
- [Solved] Python Relative Reference Error: ImportError: attempted relative import with no known parent package
- Python IndexError: too many indices for array: array is 1-dimensional, but 2 were i..
- Pychar can’t connect to Python console, but it can run. Py file, and Anaconda’s command line can run Python command
- “EncoderDecoder: ‘mit_b1 is not in the backbone registry‘“ [How to Solve]
- [Solved] module ‘numpy.random‘ has no attribute ‘default_rng‘ gensim.model
- [Solved] Pytest Error: E ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘common
- [Exception]’ascii’ codec can’t decode byte 0xe8 in position 2: ordinal not in range(128)
- [Solved] Jupyter notebook use pyLDAvis Error: modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘pyLDAvis’‘
- [Solved] HTTPError: 404 Client Error: Not Found for url: https://huggingface.co/saved_model
- Linux Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize Unable to get the locale encoding