When compiling Python today, I encountered an error in the code. Check the data to understand that the following code should be missing.
The error interface is shown in the figure below:
You can solve this problem by adding the following code to the python file (as shown below).
#!usr/bin/python # -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
- A summary of a demo development process for Python using the QT5 development interface
- SyntaxError: Non-UTF-8 code starting with ‘\xe4‘ in file [How to Solve Chinese encoding problem]
- [Solved] Failed to obtain/convert traceback after Python Tkinter packages exe
- [Solved] ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘pip‘
- [Solved] SyntaxError: Non-UTF-8 code starting with ‘\xe6‘ in file
- [Solved] Pyinstaller packaged exe error: “failed to execute script XXX”
- [Solved] Error: Please select a valid Python interpreter
- [Solved] Pycharm error: attributeerror: ‘Htmlparser’ object has no attribute ‘unescape’
- [Solved] PyInstaller Error: ValueError: too many values to unpack
- [Solved] Error starting proxy server: oserror (10013), “an attempt was made to access the socket in a way that the access permission is not allowed.”, None, 10013, None)
- Python Error: pip install mysql-connector-python failed
- Flask Database Migration Error: ERROR [flask_migrate] Error: Can‘t locate revision identified by ‘a1c25fe0fc0e‘
- How to Fix pandas.errors.ParserError Error tokenizing data C error Buffer overflow caught
- NameError: name ‘xrange‘ is not defined [How to Solve]
- [Solved] The appium doctor error: bundletool.jar under win10
- [Solved] opencv-python: recipe for target ‘modules/python3/CMakeFiles/opencv_python3.dir/all‘ failed
- Python calendar.month() Error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Pyinstaller package opencv error: ImportError: OpenCV loader: missing configuration file: [‘config.py’]. Check OpenCV installation.
- Python Error: _csv.Error sequence expected
- [Solved] Anaconda create env error: ResolvePackageNotFound