It is possible that the version of the pillow package is incorrect. Installing the latest one can solve the problem.
# install libjpeg-dev with apt sudo apt-get install libjpeg-dev # if you're on Ubuntu 14.04, also install this sudo apt-get install libjpeg8-dev # reinstall pillow pip install --no-cache-dir -I pillow
- How to Solve Termux install Pillow Error
- Importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module in Python
- Solution for Python3.7 import gevent module error
- Python3 Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using ‘”‘
- error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat
- [How to Solve]AttributeError: module ‘scipy’ has no attribute ‘io’
- [Solved] Jupyter notebook: TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘io_loop’
- The PIP installation package was successful but the import failed
- MAC OS install python3 Error: Permission denied @ dir_s_mkdir-/usr/local/Frameworks
- Using Python error urlopen error unknown URL type: the solution of HTTPS
- [How to Fix]RuntimeError: Python is not installed as a framework, If you are using (Ana)Conda
- VBoxManage error: VT-x is not available (VERR_VMX_NO_VMX)
- Conda Install Library Error: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
- There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: [SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1 alert protocol version (_ssl.c:590)-skipping
- Command “/usr/bin/python -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize；__file__=‘/tmp/pip-cus9V0-build/setup.py
- Import win32API; importerror: DLL load failed: the specified program was not found
- Mac Upgrade pip Error OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2….
- Python Grpc Error: A file with this name is already in the pool
- How to Solve Error “ImportError: cannot import name imsave“
- Python3 Error: Cannot uninstall ‘numpy’. It is a distutils installed project and thus we cannot accurate