Error: error: (-2:Unspecified error) The function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows
I’m on windows, and when running an image motion blur algorithm from the cv-python library, this error is suddenly reported.
Searching for similar problems has said that the path to read the image is wrong, and reinstalling a higher version of the cv library, but not all of them are useless.
All the functions under the cv2 class are not working.
pip uninstall opencv-python
pip install opencv-python
Just reinstall this package. I don’t know the cause. The problem occurred after I installed the evaluations package. It should be caused by the conflict between versions
- [Solved] Cv2.imshow Error: window.cpp:1274: error: (-2:Unspecified error) The function is not implemented.
- [Solved] Pdfplumber Read PDF Sheet Error: AttributeError: function/symbol ‘ARC4_stream_init‘ not found in library
- [Solved] RuntimeError: “unfolded2d_copy“ not implemented for ‘Half‘
- RuntimeError: Not implemented on the CPU [How to Solve]
- FileNotFoundError: Could not find module ‘D:\Anaconda3\envs\labe\Library\bin\geos_c.dll‘ [Solved]
- [Solved] Python Image Library fails with message “decoder JPEG not available” – PIL
- TensorFlow Install Error: Could not load dynamic library ‘*****.dll‘； dlerror: ********.dll not found
- [Solved] This error might have occurred since this system does not have Windows Long Path support enabled.
- [Solved] Windows Configurate Python Environment error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required. Get it with “Microsoft
- [How to Solve] Reason: Incompatible library version
- Windows10 DOTA_devkit Error: TypeError: ‘＞=‘ not supported between instances of ‘NoneType‘ and ‘str‘
- Mac Upgrade pip Error OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2….
- [How to Fix]RuntimeError: Python is not installed as a framework, If you are using (Ana)Conda
- Opencv Python realizes the paint filling function in PS, one click filling color and the possible reasons for opencv’s frequent errors
- Not find or load Qt Platform plugin “windows“ [How to Solve]
- HDF5 library version mismatched error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Tensorflow cuda Error: Could not load dynamic library ‘libcudart.so.11.0‘； dlerror: libcudart.so.11.0:
- NameError: name ‘xrange‘ is not defined [How to Solve]
- [Solved] error: (-215:Assertion failed) !_src.empty() in function ‘cv::cvtColor‘