Error: error: (-2:Unspecified error) The function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows
I’m on windows, and when running an image motion blur algorithm from the cv-python library, this error is suddenly reported.
Searching for similar problems has said that the path to read the image is wrong, and reinstalling a higher version of the cv library, but not all of them are useless.
All the functions under the cv2 class are not working.
pip uninstall opencv-python
pip install opencv-python
Just reinstall this package. I don’t know the cause. The problem occurred after I installed the evaluations package. It should be caused by the conflict between versions
- [Solved] Cv2.imshow Error: window.cpp:1274: error: (-2:Unspecified error) The function is not implemented.
- [Solved] supervisor Error: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/py2_warn.py:22: UserWarning: Setuptools will stop working on Python 2
- [Solved] OpenCV Import Error: ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- [Solved] cv2.xfeatures2d.SIFT_create() Error: module ‘cv2.cv2’ has no attribute ‘xfeatures2d’
- [How to Solve] Reason: Incompatible library version
- Raspberry pie import opencv error: ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- Opencv Python realizes the paint filling function in PS, one click filling color and the possible reasons for opencv’s frequent errors
- Using Python error urlopen error unknown URL type: the solution of HTTPS
- [Solved] opencv-python: recipe for target ‘modules/python3/CMakeFiles/opencv_python3.dir/all‘ failed
- Importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module in Python
- Mac Upgrade pip Error OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2….
- [How to Fix]RuntimeError: Python is not installed as a framework, If you are using (Ana)Conda
- How to Fix Errors encountered in executing Python scripts with command line parameters
- Import CV2 & Numpy report red Warning and Error [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Error “ImportError: cannot import name imsave“
- [Mac Pro M1] Python3.9 import cv2 Error: Reason: image not found
- [Solved] ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘requests‘
- [Solved] Error: [email protected]: wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0)
- There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: [SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1 alert protocol version (_ssl.c:590)-skipping
- [Solved] Import cv2 Error: ImportError: libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory