Recently, when using pip to install the plug-in, the following warning message appears:
WARNING: Ignoring invalid distribution -ip (e:\python\python_ dowmload\lib\site-packages)
Find the directory where the error is reported in the warning message, and then delete the folder at the beginning of ~. That kind of thing is caused by the plug-in installation failure/Midway exit, which leads to the plug-in installation exception. Although the warning message does not affect, it has obsessive-compulsive disorder. Just delete the folder:
As for why the above problems appear?
Because a few days ago, when I was using Python 3.9 to build the robot framework environment, I needed to install wxPython, and then when the latest fashion was installed, later when the robot framework ride was installed,
One of the components it depends on does not support the latest version, and the component it depends on does not support Python 3.9, so there was an exception when installing the plug-in.
- [How to Fix]RuntimeError: Python is not installed as a framework, If you are using (Ana)Conda
- [Solved] Jupyter notebook: TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘io_loop’
- Using Python error urlopen error unknown URL type: the solution of HTTPS
- [Solved] Python WARNING: Ignoring invalid distribution -umpy
- npm install Error: stack Error: Can’t find Python executable “python”
- Python 2.7: How to Install PIP
- Mac Upgrade pip Error OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2….
- [Solved] ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘requests‘
- [Solved] ERROR: Could not build wheels for cryptography which use PEP 517 and cannot be installed directly
- [How to Solve] Kernel died with exit code 1.
- The PIP installation package was successful but the import failed
- error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat
- Python3 Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using ‘”‘
- ImportError: libcublas.so.9.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- cffi Security Report “c / _cffi_backend.oc / _cffi_backend.c: 15:17: error: ffi.h: No such file or directory” Problem
- How to Solve Turtle_tf Error in ROS
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘tensorflow.python’ And the pits encountered after installation
- Pytorch: How to Handle error warning conda.gateways.disk.delete:unlink_or_rename_to_trash(140)
- [Solved] Selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: newSession
- Djangorestframework-simplejwt: ‘str‘ object has no attribute ‘decode‘ [Solved]