Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2.7.egg/pip/basecommand.py”, line 215, in main
status = self.run(options, args)
File “/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2.7.egg/pip/commands/install.py”, line 342, in run
File “/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2.7.egg/pip/req/req_set.py”, line 778, in install
File “/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2.7.egg/pip/req/req_install.py”, line 754, in uninstall
File “/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2.7.egg/pip/req/req_uninstall.py”, line 115, in remove
File “/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2.7.egg/pip/utils/__init__.py”, line 267, in renames
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/shutil.py”, line 300, in move
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/shutil.py”, line 247, in rmtree
rmtree(fullname, ignore_errors, onerror)
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/shutil.py”, line 252, in rmtree
onerror(os.remove, fullname, sys.exc_info())
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/shutil.py”, line 250, in rmtree
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2.7.egg/EGG-INFO/PKG-INFO’
You are using pip version 9.0.1, however version 19.1.1 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the ‘pip install –upgrade pip’ command.
How to Solve this error:
When using pip to update a Python library under Mac, it prompts that the pip version is too low. The command line at the bottom shows that it needs to be upgraded. The upgrade command is: You should consider upgrading via the’pip install –upgrade pip’ command.
The command input given by the installation: pip install –upgrade pip; after the result is executed, the same error is still reported.
After retries N times, the execution still failed.
Finally, after searching online, I found out that it was a permission problem. Modify the execution command as follows:
sudo pip install –upgrade pip
- import statsmodels.api as sm Error: ImportError: DLL load failed while importing _arpack: The specified program could not be found.
- [Mac Pro M1] Python3.9 import cv2 Error: Reason: image not found
- python3 ssl.SSLError: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:833) Error
- [Solved] ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘requests‘
- There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: [SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1 alert protocol version (_ssl.c:590)-skipping
- Djangorestframework-simplejwt: ‘str‘ object has no attribute ‘decode‘ [Solved]
- Python Error: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known
- [Solved] Failed to install PIP for MacOS, prompt: syntax error: invalid syntax
- [How to Solve] ImportError: No module named typing
- [Solved] Error when installing pycurl in MAC: Command ‘clang’ failed with exit status 1
- Importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module in Python
- Mac install python_Levenshtein Error: error: command ‘clang‘ failed with exit status 1
- [Solved] Ubuntu18.04 Install pyqt5 error: Command “python setup.py egg_info“ failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-92
- Python PIP TypeError: expected str, bytes or os.PathLike object, not int
- Import CV2 & Numpy report red Warning and Error [How to Solve]
- MAC OS install python3 Error: Permission denied @ dir_s_mkdir-/usr/local/Frameworks
- Python Fatal error: Py_Initialize: unable to load the file system codec
- How to Solve Python ImportError: cannot import name UnrewindableBodyError
- [Solved] OpenCV Import Error: ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- How to Solve Python Importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified program using tensorflow