Recently, cmake encountered the following problems when compiling a C + + open source project configured with OpenCV environment:
CMake Warning at D:/opencv4/OpenCVConfig.cmake:176 (message): Found OpenCV Windows Pack but it has no binaries compatible with your configuration. You should manually point CMake variable OpenCV_DIR to your build of OpenCV library. Call Stack (most recent call first): CMakeLists.txt:13 (find_package) CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:13 (find_package): Found package configuration file: D:/opencv4/OpenCVConfig.cmake but it set OpenCV_FOUND to FALSE so package "OpenCV" is considered to be NOT FOUND.
So I checked all the methods online, which are basically divided into two categories: one is to modify cmakeLis.txt document. The other is to change the OpenCV version or vs version. But They are not working for me. Finally, I accidentally found that x64 was not selected in configure, and x86 was selected by default. After x64 was selected, the compilation was successful.
- [Solved] Opencv Compile Error: (CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to not)
- CMake Error: The source directory “opencv Install Catalog“ does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
- [Solved] ORB_SLAM3 Compile Error: opencv4.0 not found four
- Cmake Compile opencv error: The system is: Windows – 10.0.19042 – AMD64 (Log File)
- [Solved] Opencv3. X fatal error: opencv2/nonfree/nonfree.hpp: there is no such file or directory
- [Solved] OpenCV error: #error “This header with legacy C API declarations has been removed from OpenCV.
- Opencv Can not Find opencv2/gpu/gpu.hpp [How to Solve]
- Opencv c++ Read Video Error: capture.isOpened() Return false
- [Solved] Opencv Calls PB Model Error: cv2.error: OpenCV(4.2.0)…
- OpenCV VideoWriter Failed to Start [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Opencv Call yolov3 Error: IndexError: invalid index to scalar variable
- [Solved] OpenCV ERROR: The minSdk version should not be declared in the android manifest file
- [Solved] OpenCV VideoWriter Error: FFMPEG: tag ‘MP4V‘ is not supported with codec id 12 and format mp4
- How to Solve OpenCV CVUI Error: LINK2019
- [Solved] QT cmak Compile Error: CMake Error: The source.. does not match the soused
- How to Solve Opencv Error: CPP: 1557 error
- [Solved] OpenCV Error: AttributeError: module ‘cv2‘ has no attribute ‘data‘
- [Solved] CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
- [Solved] GDAL+OPENCV often reports errors when processing remote sensing impacts
- [Solved] Opencv error: assertion__acrt_first_block == header