This is not the first time that this problem has occurred. When I go to the Internet for help, it mostly refers to the problem of environment variables. After I change it, I find that keil flashes back. When I see someone saying that it is impossible to generate. O files, I add them manually, but my intuition tells me that this is the most correct choice. After consulting the data, I find that the following problems occur.
One reason for the error is that your computer user name is Chinese, which is the problem of environment variables, but I did not report an error when running the routine, indicating that there is no problem with my environment;
Another reason is that there was a low version of keil software installed before, and the registry was not deleted after uninstallation. At this time, just delete it.
My problem is that I didn’t pay attention when creating a new project. I copied the routine directly, and then added the file manually, resulting in an existing. O file. At this time, I compiled it again, resulting in a problem. Because preprocessing, compilation, assembly and linking are indispensable, the. O file is generated in the assembly stage. If it already exists, it will trigger the error report. I would like to remind you that the new project should not be as easy as me, but step by step
- [Solved] The type or namespace name ‘Service’ does not exist Error
- [Solved] Error: Flash Download failed – “Cortex-M3“
- How to Solve cocos2dx msb3073 Error
- How to Solve Keil Error: error: #29: expected an expression
- Sublime text 3 does not support Chinese/[decode error – output not UTF-8] solution
- [Solved] KEIL Run Error: \KEY.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol EXTI_ClearITPendingBit (referred from exit.o).
- [Solved] The method getContextPath() from the type HttpServletRequest refers to the missing type String
- Error:scalac: missing or invalid dependency detected while loading class file ***
- NVM ERROR open \settings.txt: The system cannot find the file specified
- Keil’s duplicate definition problem: Error: L6200E: Symbol F6x8 multiply defined
- How to Solve ERROR – unregister mbean error javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: com.alibaba.druid:type=
- QT Error: Failed to create vertex shader [Three Methods to Fix]
- Eclipse Graphical Layout Error: Failed to find the style corresponding to the id 2130772027
- Remember an android app startup error Error running: Default Activity not found
- Start error in maven web project java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener
- C++ Use of deleted function error
- [Cadence Allegro PCB Design] error: Possible pin type conflict GND/VCC Power Connected to Output
- [Solved] Keil-MDK Error: “Error: Encountered an improper argument”
- postman Error:There was an error connecting to XXXX
- IAR Compile Error: Error[Li005]: no definition for [How to Solve]