Stm32f4 mdk5 software simulation error: no ‘read’ permission
mdk5 software simulation prompts that you have no read-write permission and can only run step by step. The prompt code is as follows:
*** error 65: access violation at 0x40023800 : no 'read' permission *** error 65: access violation at 0x40023800 : no 'write' permission *** error 65: access violation at 0x40023808 : no 'write' permission *** error 65: access violation at 0x40023800 : no 'read' permission *** error 65: access violation at 0x40023800 : no 'write' permission
The root cause is: there is a problem with the map address space permission mapping. Some address spaces do not have read and write permissions, resulting in the program can not run automatically.
Add map address space permission mapping
according to the introduction of network resources, there are three methods:
1 Modify the debug tab in the project configuration option, and stm32f1 series chip verification can be used normally. F4 series chips cannot be used normally
2. Modify the map address permission mapping directly on the debugging page. After normal modification, the program can run normally. It needs to be reset when exiting debugging, which is inconvenient to operate
3. In the debug tab of the project configuration options, add the correct initialization file directly. (recommended)
Create a new “debug.ini” file in the project file, and add the map address permission mapping code in the file
map 0x40000000, 0x40007FFF read write // APB1 map 0x40010000, 0x400157FF read write // APB2 map 0x40020000, 0x4007FFFF read write // AHB1 map 0x50000000, 0x50060BFF read write // AHB2 map 0x60000000, 0x60000FFF read write // AHB3 map 0xE0000000, 0xE00FFFFF read write // CORTEX-M4 internal peripherals
The specific map address permission mapping can also be viewed in the memory map option in the debugging interface.
On the debug page, select the memory map option under the debug tab, as shown below
Map address mapping can be added according to the error prompt.
Relevant parameters are mainly configured according to the model of Engineering chip
- Golang Error: fatal error: concurrent map read and map writ
- ST-LINK Download Program Error: flash download failed – ‘cortex m4‘
- Android 10 open file exception open failed: eacces (permission denied) android:requestLegacyExternalStorage= “true“
- Android Working Directory：NULL Environment：NULL Error
- android remount of /system failed: Read-only file system [How to Solve]
- SSM project interceptor infinite loop error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error C1189: #error: Please use the /MD switch for _AFXDLL builds
- Memory write error at 0x100000. MMU section translation fault [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Docker startup container error: permission denied””: unknown.
- Opencv c++ Read Video Error: capture.isOpened() Return false
- Openstack virtual machine disk IO error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error: Undefined symbol DMA_Cmd (referred from dac.o)
- [Solved] error MSB3073: CMake that the project does not need compatibility with older versions.
- [Solved] The version of springcloud must support the current version of springboot, otherwise the startup project will report an error: error starting ApplicationContext
- [Go] Solve the fatal error: concurrent map writes map is not concurrently safe
- How to Solve Error: Cannot find the declaration of element ‘beans’.
- Error lnk2038: detected “_ ITERATOR_ DEBUG_ Mismatched ‘level’ value of ‘0’
- [Solved] Shell loop execute error: syntax error: bad for loop variable
- ValueError: Input 0 of node import/save/Assign was passed float from import/beta1_power:0 incompatib
- How to Solve mount error(6): No such device or address