The following errors are reported:
View the official gulp-sass Download document:
The following solutions are given:
To use gulp-sass, you have to download node-sass or dart sass, and then download gulp-sass;
Download node-sass using the following command:
npm install node-sass
Use the following command to download the Gup sass protest without error
npm install sass gulp-sass --save-dev
gulp-sass, you must install both
gulp-sass itself and a Sass compiler.
gulp-sasssupports both Dart Sass and Node Sass, but Node Sass is deprecated. We recommend that you use Dart Sass for new projects, and migrate Node Sass projects to Dart Sass when possible.
Whichever compiler you choose, it’s best to install these as dev dependencies:
Then the sass module is introduced in gulpfile.js at
var sass = require(‘gulp-sass’)(require(‘sass’);
- [Solved] Vue cli version is @ Vue/cli 4.5.13, and sass is used to report an error
- Module not found: Error: Can‘t resolve ‘sass-loader‘
- [Solved] This usually happens because your environment has changed since running `npm install`
- NPM run dev Error Module build failed: Error: Cannot find module ‘node-sass’
- [Solved] Executing npm install error: npm ERR! code EINTEGRITY
- How to Fix Node SASS Error in Vue + webpack project after nodejs upgrade
- How to Solve Error: Module did not self-register
- Gulp compression error: Error [ERR_REQUIRE_ESM]: Must use import to load ES Module…
- How to Solve Import antd Error: Module build failed
- NPM start project error: cannot find module ‘webpack’ problem solution
- Error: uncaughtexception: cannot find module ‘internal / util / types’
- How to Fix Webpack run error webpack dev server
- [Solved] Error: Cannot find module ‘webpack-cli/package.json‘
- [Solved] Electron Error: Error: Electron failed to install correctly, please delete node_modules/electron and try
- [Solved] NPM Error: gyp: No Xcode or CLT version detected!
- Vue Report Error #NULL! :no such file or directory,chmod….. [email protected] **\css- Beautify.js
- NPM install error: Cannot find module ‘D:\zip\node_modules\npm\bin\npm-cli.js‘
- [Solved] Vue.js error: Module build failed: Error: No parser and no file path given, couldn’t infer a parser.
- Vue require Error: node_modules/babel-loader/lib