gulp reports an error
you need to use version 8.0 or below, and gulp imagemin updated version 8.0 the previous month…
solution: delete the previously installed gulp imagemin and download the lower version
NPM install -- save dev gulp- [email protected]
- [Solved] Gulp-sass Install Error: error: cannot find module ‘sass‘
- [Solved] Executing npm install error: npm ERR! code EINTEGRITY
- [Solved] Vue Install less Error: this.getOptions is not a function
- [Solved] Vue3 Error: export ‘createRouter‘ was not found in ‘vue-router‘
- [Solved] webpack.config.js configuration encountered Error: Cannot find module’@babel/core’&&Cannot find module’@babel/plugin-transform-react-jsx’
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.15.
- How to Fix “Microsoft Visual C ++ 14.0 is required” Error
- Solve Maven project running error Failed to clean project: Failed to delete
- Module not found: Error: Can‘t resolve ‘sass-loader‘
- [Solved] Faceswap Error: CRITICAL An unexpected crash has occurred.You MUST provide this file if seeking assistan
- Puppeteer Error: Chromium revision is not downloaded. Run “npm install“ or “yarn install“
- Webpack packaging error TypeError: this.getOptions is not a function at Object.lessLoader
- Laravel model save if the table has no ID field Error [How to Solve]
- How to Fix Webpack run error webpack dev server
- [Solved] This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- Download and save uniapp pictures to Android error reporting app
- How to Fix NSS error 12190 in curl accessing to HTTPS
- [Solved] error: Failed dependencies libcrypto.so.10()(64bit) is needed, libssl.so.10()(64bit) is needed
- [Solved] Tensorflow-gpu 2.0.0 Run Error: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘tensorflow_core.estimator‘