Resource compilation failed (Failed to compile values resource file /home/fanbin/AndroidStudioProjects/BookTest/app/build/intermediates/incremental/debug/mergeDebugResources/merged.dir/values/values.xml. ]
Resource registered by this uri is not recognized (Settings | Languages & Frameworks | Schemas and DTDs)
Reason: In color.xml, the color resource does not contain “#”, i.e. #FF000000, which causes this compilation error!
as shown in the figure below, the # number is not added to line 6.
Note: there are other situations that may cause this error.
- [Solved] Resource compilation failed. Check logs for details.
- [Solved] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
- Error creating bean with name ‘adminMapper‘ Injection of resource dependencies failed
- [Solved] Read the resources resource and convert it to file error: java.io.filenotfoundexception
- How to Solve The classpathresource reads the resource file Error
- IDEA Compile Error: java Compilation failed internal java compiler error
- [Solved] IDEA Compile Error: java: Compilation failed: internal java compiler error
- [Solved] IDEA Compile Error: Error:java: Compilation failed: internal java compiler error
- [Solved] Could not find resource COM / atguigu / Dao / studentdao.xm, the mapper file for storing SQL statements could not be found and an error occurred
- [Solved] IDEA java compile error: Error:java: Compilation failed: internal java compiler error
- Resources is configured in the build of Maven project to prevent the failure of resource export
- IDEA Compile Error: Error:java: Compilation failed: internal java compiler error
- [Solved] SpringCloud Compile Error: java: JPS incremental annotation processing is disabled. Compilation results on partial recompilation may be inaccurate.
- Annotation @resource & @Autowired introduces Spring bean error
- Idea Error 404: The project ssmbuild is unavailable/the target resource cannot be found
- Client Error: Could not get a resource from the pool [How to Solve]
- [Solved] the resource is not on the build path of a java project
- Spring project import @Resource Annotation Error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error creating bean with name ‘sqlSessionFactory‘ defined in class path resource
- [Solved] Error creating bean with name ‘mappingJackson2HttpMessageConverter‘ defined in class path resource