Application.yml file format problem
If your project has no configuration errors and the configuration file name is normal, and you still have this problem, it must be a problem with the encoding of your yml file.
Because the encoding format of this file is GBK, the encoding format of the project is UTF-8, there are comments in it, and the comments are garbled, which leads to compilation failure.
IDEA open path: File –> Settings –> File Encodings, then change the format of /application.yml to the same as the project, i.e.: UTF-8.
To be on the safe side, change “Project Encoding” to UTF-8 as well.
Restart IDEA, then start the project, OK.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Idea unified setting code to UTF-8 code and solution of Tomcat garbled code
- JSON parse error: invalid UTF-8 solution series [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error:java: Compilation failed: internal java compiler error 解决办法
- [Solved] Invalid Gradle JDK configuration found. Open Gradle Settings Change JDK location
- Project Startup Error: Error running ‘xxxApplication‘；Command line is too long, Shoerten command line for……..
- IDEA was Filed to Start: error launching idea (Failed to create JVM )
- [Solved] Java: compilation failed: internal java compiler error
- Springboot error: Input length = 1 [How to Solve]
- [Fixed] Disgusting bug Error:Failed to Load project configuration: cannot parse filemessage: content is not allowed in the preface.
- [Solved] Spring Boot Project Error: Failed to load property source from
- Idea create Maven project Error: [error] no longer supports source option 1.5. Please use version 1.6 or higher, and the idea reports an error: error: Java does not support the error of release version 5
- java.net.SocketException: software caused connection abort: socket write error resolution (selenium)
- Nacos boot error, unable to find Java_HOME [How to Solve]
- springcloud alibaba Integrating nacos reports errors: create config service error!properties=NacosConfigPropertie
- [Solved] IDEA Start Porject Error: java: Compilation failed: internal java compiler error
- Error java JDK isn‘t specified for module [How to Solve]
- Notes for migrating Oracle jdk8 to openjdk11
- Fatal error compiling: invalid target release: 1.8 [How to Solve]
- Java Error | Error:java: Compilation failed: internal java compiler error
- [Solved] IDEA Start Maven Project Error: “Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the conditions report …”