1. There may be a problem with the encoding format of yaml configuration file
All set to UTF-8.
2. Or check whether the writing configured in the file is wrong. For example, the indentation of the next level is less than that of the previous level
The name and weight in the above figure are more than one indentation than the OO in the above figure. Just change the indentation to normal, as shown below
- [Solved] Spring Boot Startup Error: Failed to load property source from location ‘classpath:/application-dev.yml‘
- [Solved] IDEA Import springboot Project Error: Cannot resolve plugin org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-maven-plugin:＜unknown＞
- [Solved] ‘build.plugins.plugin.version‘ for org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-maven-plugin is missing.
- How to Solve Spring Boot Maven Build Error
- [Solved] Spring Boot Package Error: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:3.2.0
- Spring Boot Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the auto-configuration report re-run you
- Spring boot real time HTML page
- Java error: unable to find or load main class (package name in source file)
- Spring-boot-maven-plugin Error [How to Solve]
- Split log by date in log4j2 of spring boot
- [Fixed] Disgusting bug Error:Failed to Load project configuration: cannot parse filemessage: content is not allowed in the preface.
- [Solved] spring boot integrated PageHelper Error
- [Solved] spring source code compile error: target package does not exist
- Eclipse relies on spring boot configuration processor, and there is no prompt for writing properties and YML
- [Solved] Spring Boot Error: org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.embedded.EmbeddedData
- [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project simple-project: Could not resolve dependencies for project
- DevTools failed to load SourceMap Could not load content [Solved]
- Spring boot uses thread pool to realize asynchronous processing without return and asynchronous processing with return
- [Solved] Spring jdbctemplate Error: ‘Java. SQL. Driver’ for property ‘driver’: no
- [Solved] Spring boot Run Error: o.s.b.d.LoggingFailureAnalysisReporter ERROR;