Error:Failed to load project configuration: cannot parse file D:\Work\demo\.idea\libraries\Maven___com_test.e_caseapi_1_0_SNAPSHOT.xml: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,1] Message: No content is allowed in the preface.
I copied a project and reopened a new workspace and threw this exception when I started. The analysis of this exception was caused by the fact that every workspace you imported IDEA generated a.idea file, because your current path did not match the workspace.
Find idea workspace. XML file, delete it, close idea
find your project workspace file, delete. Idea folder, then reopen idea and re-import the project into idea.
- DevTools failed to load SourceMap Could not load content [Solved]
- [Solved] Failed to configure a DataSource: ‘url‘ attribute is not specified…bug
- [Solved] org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to parse configuration class
- [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project simple-project: Could not resolve dependencies for project
- [Solved] MultipartException: Failed to parse multipart servlet request； nested exception is java.lang.Runtime
- Public Key Retrieval is not allowed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Spring Boot Project Error: Failed to load property source from
- [Solved] Configuration Error: deployment source ‘xxx:war‘ is not valid
- [Solved] Springboot Project Startup Error: Unable to Identify bootstrap.yml Configuration
- [Solved] the resource is not on the build path of a java project
- [Solved] Error:Maven Resources Compiler: Maven project configuration required for module ‘XX‘ isn‘t available
- Resources is configured in the build of Maven project to prevent the failure of resource export
- IDEA Create Web Project with maven Error: The desired archetype does not exista…
- How to Remove “Devtools failed to parse sourcemap” Warning
- [Solved] Jxls error: Cannot load XLS transformer. Please make sure a Transformer implementation is in classpath
- Mac project startup error: logback configuration error detected
- How to Fix “DevTools failed to load SourceMap” Warning
- [Solved] Failed to load class org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder
- [Solved] Maven Project Error: error in opening zip file