Error:Failed to load project configuration: cannot parse file D:\Work\demo\.idea\libraries\Maven___com_test.e_caseapi_1_0_SNAPSHOT.xml: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,1] Message: No content is allowed in the preface.
I copied a project and reopened a new workspace and threw this exception when I started. The analysis of this exception was caused by the fact that every workspace you imported IDEA generated a.idea file, because your current path did not match the workspace.
Find idea workspace. XML file, delete it, close idea
find your project workspace file, delete. Idea folder, then reopen idea and re-import the project into idea.
- MapReduce running in Hadoop environment with maven
- Java Running Error: Could not find or load main class
- Multipartfiletofileutils (multipartfile to file)
- How to Close the Current Form in JAVA Swing
- IntelliJ idea compilation error: Error:java : Compilation failed: internal java compiler error
- Xdoc generates API documents based on Java annotations
- Java error: unable to find or load main class (package name in source file)
- Idea error: (44,22) Java: constant string too long
- JAVA: How to use the third-party font library method (using the third-party TTF / TTC font library method)
- Springboot uses Oracle database to report property ‘sqlsessionfactory’ or ‘sqlsessiontemplate’ are required
- How to Fix COM Surrogate has stopped working in Windows 7
- Extracting JDBC tool class: JDBC utils
- keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Input not an X.509 certificate
- Build a mybatis and it will appear session.selectOne Method error
- springboot jsp: There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404). No message available
- Maven project running servlet jump JSP error: HTTP status 500 – unable to compile class for JSP
- Springboot Project: How to Introduces Local Jar Package
- Android startup page (solve the problem of starting black and white screen)
- The node requests the API address written by java to report an error error:getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND
- Android solution Java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.Android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: exception