When verifying Vue projects with eslint, the following warnings were found:
error: Newline required at end of file but not found (eol-last)
The results are as follows:
I found that the online solution is to insert a blank line after the warning code. I think this is very bad.
1. Insert a configuration file
in the project_final_Newline = true is changed to
2. Cancel the verification of the last rule in
. Eslintrc. JS
recompile without warning.
- Vue Project Error: Expected indentation of 2 spaces but found 4，Newline required at end of file but not found
- Vue Error: component has been registered but not used [Two Methods to Solve]
- Newline required at end of file but not found eol-last [How to Solve]
- Solution to some map files in JS folder after Vue packaging (remove the map. JS file)
- [Solved] VS Code Error: Vetur can‘t find ‘tsconfig.json‘ or ‘jsconfig.json‘
- [Solved] Vue Project Error: Arrow function should not return assignment
- [Solved] ✖ 2 problem (1 error, 0 warnings) 2 error and 0 warnings potentially fixable with the`–fix`
- [Solved] Failed to load config “react-app“ to extend from.
- Android realizes the fade in and fade out of animation effect
- vue eslint error ‘process‘ is not defined no-undef [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Eslint Error: Parsing error: x-invalid-end-tag
- for..in loops iterate over the entire prototype chain, which is virtually never what you want.
- How to Solve VUE Error: Mixed spaces and tabs
- [Solved] Install The Latest Version of Jest Error: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘instrument‘ of undefined
- Vscode save Vue format eslint check error [How to Solve]
- Use of $watch in Vue (solve rangeerror: maximum call stack size exceeded)
- How to Test whether the property value of each property in the object is not empty
- [Solved] Vue Less error: Webpack project report expected indentation of 0 spaces but found 2
- [Solved] Vue Error: error ‘xxx‘ is defined but never used no-unused-vars
- [Solved] Vue Error: Module build failed Error Node Sass version 6.0.1 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.