There is a package name thread in the project (the folder name in Python is also the package name), which conflicts with the thread library of the system. Just rename the folder in the project.
That is, change thread.py in the project to another name.
Right click thread.py → refactor → rename → in pycharm to change the name to be different from the system thread library.
- Change the Python installation path in Pycharm
- Invalid python sd, Fatal Python error: init_fs_encoding: failed to get the Python cod [How to Solve]
- PyCharm: How to Solve Tensorflow_datasets Import Error
- How to Solve Pychart configuration import torch error
- [Solved] Plugin requires missing class loader for ‘Python‘
- Django Issues: TypeError: “Settings” object is irreversible
- Pychar can’t connect to Python console, but it can run. Py file, and Anaconda’s command line can run Python command
- [Solved] Selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: newSession
- [Solved] ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘xxx’; ‘xxx’ is not a package
- Pyinstaller Error: INTEL MKL ERROR: The specified module could not be found. mkl_intel_thread.1.dll.Intel MKL FATAL ERROR: Cannot
- [Solved] Ubuntu18.04 Install pyqt5 error: Command “python setup.py egg_info“ failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-92
- Python RarFile unpack RAR package Error Rarfile.RarCannotExec: Cannot find Working Tool
- [Solved] Python Project Import Module Error: ModuleNotFoundError
- [Solved] Add-apt-repository Command Error: AttributeError: ‘Thread‘ object has no attribute ‘isAlive‘
- Using Python error urlopen error unknown URL type: the solution of HTTPS
- [Solved] Django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: SQLite 3.9.0 or later is required (found 3.7.17).
- [Solved] Pycharm from xx import xx Error: Unresolved reference
- Mac Upgrade pip Error OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2….
- [Solved] Python Using or importing the ABCs from ‘collections‘ instead of from ‘collections.abc‘ is deprecate
- An introduction to sys modules in Python and how packages are imported and used