The following problem occurs with QT compilation:
error: ‘QStringLiteral’ was not declared in this scope resmodel->setHorizontalHeaderLabels(QStringList()<<QStringLiteral(Name)<<QStringLiteral(Size)); ^ QMetaObject::Connection connRet = QObject::connect(naManager, SIGNAL(finished(QNetworkReply*)), this, SLOT(requestFinished(QNetworkReply*))); error: ‘connRet’ was not declared in this scope Q_ASSERT(connRet); ^ /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qglobal.h:1940:32: note: in definition of macro ‘Q_ASSERT’ define Q_ASSERT(cond) ((!(cond)) ?qt_assert(#cond,FILE,LINE) : qt_noop()) error: ‘class QComboBox’ has no member named ‘setCurrentText’; did you mean ‘setCurrentIndex’? CombBox->setCurrentText(curX);
There is a situation that is caused by using QT4 to compile code written in QT5 environment, some operating systems have both QT4, QT5, just switch to QT5 is fine
QT Creator “Tools” —- “Options” —- “build&run” – “Build Kit ( kit)”-“qt version” select QT5 on it
- Easycvr package Linux version error net_DVR_DownFileByName_Stop
- C Language Compilation Error: variably modified ‘* *’ at file scope
- DNS server reported an error and shut down IPv6 and directory permissions
- [Solved] Error in installing backups.lzma for Python on Linux
- How to Solve Roscore Run error [Install ROS]
- Make update-api Error: ckati failed with: signal: killed
- [Solved] Jenkins+Ant Error: Error reading project file xxxxx
- [Solved] websocket error in Linux service: / lib64 / libc. So. 6: version ` glibc_2.17‘ not found
- Sublime text 3 compiles and executes C/C++ programs directly
- [Solved] #include errors detected. Please update your includePath.
- Solved: could not find the task ‘G + + build active file, leetcode algorithm ACM compilation and debugging
- Error: linker ` link. Exe ` not found | = note: the system cannot find the specified file.
- Error in compiling Android AOSP by Ubantu [How to Solve]
- Vector series in actual C + +_ To_ fit()
- Chinese garbled problem when running. C file in Linux
- [Solved] Git Error: GnuTLS recv error (-54): Error in the pull function
- Detailed explanation of basic lstmcell in tensorflow learning
- MAC: Clion configure C compiler Error: The C compiler identification is unknown
- npm ERR! Failed at the [email protected] install script.