In file included from /usr/include/c++/6/bits/basic_string.h:5417:0, from /usr/include/c++/6/string:52, from ../../../linux/../Include/I2Str.h:3, from ../../../linux/../Include/trk_CfgMgr.h:11, from ../../../linux/../Include/trk_svc_policy.h:10, from trk_svc_tk_policy_sync.cpp:9: /usr/include/c++/6/ext/string_conversions.h: In function ‘_Ret __gnu_cxx::__stoa(_TRet (*)(const _CharT*, _CharT**, _Base ...), const char*, const _CharT*, std::size_t*, _Base ...)’: /usr/include/c++/6/ext/string_conversions.h:72:25: error: ‘ERANGE’ was not declared in this scope else if (errno == ERANGE ^~~~~~ In file included from /usr/include/c++/6/system_error:39:0, from /usr/include/c++/6/bits/ios_base.h:46, from /usr/include/c++/6/ios:42, from /usr/include/c++/6/ostream:38, from /usr/include/c++/6/iostream:39, from ../../../linux/../Include/I2Str.h:4, from ../../../linux/../Include/trk_CfgMgr.h:11, from ../../../linux/../Include/trk_svc_policy.h:10, from trk_svc_tk_policy_sync.cpp:9: /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/c++/6/bits/error_constants.h: At global scope: /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/c++/6/bits/error_constants.h:47:35: error: ‘EDOM’ was not declared in this scope argument_out_of_domain = EDOM, ^~~~ /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/c++/6/bits/error_constants.h:75:34: error: ‘EILSEQ’ was not declared in this scope illegal_byte_sequence = EILSEQ, ^~~~~~ /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/c++/6/bits/error_constants.h:148:32: error: ‘ERANGE’ was not declared in this scope result_out_of_range = ERANGE,
- [Solved] error: ‘QStringLiteral’ was not declared in this scope
- [Solved] G++ Error: Command ‘g++‘ not found, but can be installed with:
- cstdio [Error] ‘::fpos_t‘ has not been declared [How to Solve]
- How to Uncompress 7z files on Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora
- C Language Compilation Error: variably modified ‘* *’ at file scope
- [Solved] Debian Error: Error opening terminal: xterm
- [Solved] Web server failed to start. Port 8080 was already in use.
- [Solved] Linux Compile Error: error: ‘for’ loop initial declarations are only allowed in C99 mode
- [Solved] ERROR: The kernel module failed to load, because it was not signed by a key that is trusted by the
- Ubuntu18.04 Compile A40i SDK Error: misc/create_inode.c:395:18: error: conflicting types for ‘copy_file_range‘
- tuxedo Compile Background Common Error [How to Fix]
- [Solved] UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii‘ codec can‘t encode characters in position 3-9: ordinal not in range(128)
- [Solved] dpkg-deb: error: paste subprocess was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
- Ubuntu18.04 Compile Error: android 7 FAILED [How to Solve]
- [Solved] vs Error: VS_error MSB4044, the required parameter ‘RemoteTarget’ of the task ‘ValidateValidArchitecture’ was not assigned a value
- How to Solve dyn_small_obs_avoidance Compile Error (eigen version Issue)
- [Solved] Flask Error: RuntimeError: The session is unavailable because no secret key was set.
- [Solved] kalibr Compile Error: error: ‘Eigen::MatrixBase＜Derived＞::~Matrix
- [Solved] Linux gcc Compile Error: unknown type name ‘bool‘
- [Solved] rk3588_buildroot Compile Error: ERROR: Running build_kernel failed!