Error in installing libpciaccess:
Setting up php7.2-cli (7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.11) ... dpkg: error processing package php7.2-cli (--configure): installed php7.2-cli package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 10 No apport report written because MaxReports is reached already Setting up python-libxml2 (2.9.4+dfsg1-6.1ubuntu1.5) ... Processing triggers for man-db (2.8.3-2ubuntu0.1) ... dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libapache2-mod-php7.2: libapache2-mod-php7.2 depends on php7.2-cli; however: Package php7.2-cli is not configured yet. dpkg: error processing package libapache2-mod-php7.2 (--configure): dependency problems - leaving unconfigured Setting up libsqlite0 (2.8.17-14fakesync1) ... No apport report written because MaxReports is reached already Setting up librpm8 (4.14.1+dfsg1-2) ... ... ... Errors were encountered while processing: ufw nfs-common openssh-server php7.2-cli libapache2-mod-php7.2 E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
To view installation information:
apt list | grep libapache2-mod-php WARNING: apt does not have a stable CLI interface. Use with caution in scripts. libapache2-mod-php/bionic,bionic,now 1:7.2+60ubuntu1 all [installed] libapache2-mod-php5filter/trusty 5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4 amd64 libapache2-mod-php7.2/bionic-security,bionic-updates,now 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.11 amd64 [installed]
Just remove the contents reported as errors:
apt-get remove --purge libapache2-mod-php7.2 apt-get remove --purge nfs-common apt-get remove --purge php7.2-cli apt-get remove --purge ufw apt-get remove --purge openssh-server ... ...
Review the installed information again and confirm remove:
apt list | grep libapache2-mod-php* WARNING: apt does not have a stable CLI interface. Use with caution in scripts. libapache2-mod-php/bionic,bionic 1:7.2+60ubuntu1 all libapache2-mod-php5filter/trusty 5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4 amd64 libapache2-mod-php7.2/bionic-security,bionic-updates,now 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.11 amd64 [residual-config]
apt install libpciaccess Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done E: Unable to locate package libpciaccess e0005055@ibudev20:~/wk/bak_load/win2030/buildroot/dl$ sd apt-get install libpciaccess-dev Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done libpciaccess-dev is already the newest version (0.14-1). The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required: keyutils libnfsidmap2 libtirpc1 ncurses-term openssh-sftp-server php7.2-common php7.2-json php7.2-opcache php7.2-readline rpcbind ssh-import-id Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them. 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 32 not upgraded.
- [error record] Android application release package error handling (turn off syntax check log processing release configuration)
- [Solved] R Install XML package error: configuration failed for package ‘XML’
- [Go] Solve can’t load package: cannot find module providing package github.com/xxxxx
- [Solved] latex Import ntheorem Package Error: Package ntheorem Error: Theorem style plain already defined.
- composer Error while processing content unencoding: Unknown failure within decompression softwar
- [Solved] An error occurred while processing your request…enable the Development environment by setting …
- An error was reported when Maven package was running the packaged jar package: there is no main list attribute in xxx.jar, which can be solved by configuring Maven plugin
- Maven Packaging ERROR: Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs
- Failed to copy files Error processing tar file [How to Solve]
- [Solved] GDAL+OPENCV often reports errors when processing remote sensing impacts
- POI Export Excel Error: HTTP Status 500 – Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
- [Solved] Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
- [Solved] Hive Error while processing statement: FAILED: Execution Error
- IDEA reports an error Could not reserve enough space for xxxxKB object heap processing
- [Solved] ASP Website Error: An error occurred on the server when processing the URL.
- Request processing failed; nested exception is com.alibaba.fastjson.JSONException: can not cast to J
- [Solved] Error while processing statement: FAILED: Execution Error, return code 3 from org.apache.
- [Solved] thymeleaf.TemplateEngineException processing template “main“: An error happened during template pars
- [Solved] appium Error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command
- The SDK of Android webrtc compiled with Ninja – C out / release command reported an error, and the Android NDK processing method could not be found