When a web project is deployed to the local machine, an exception occurs when accessing:
Error. An error occurred while processing your request. Request ID: |ee4a30bd-4030df869db691a6. Development Mode Swapping to Development environment will display more detailed information about the error that occurred. The Development environment shouldn't be enabled for deployed applications. It can result in displaying sensitive information from exceptions to end users. For local debugging, enable the Development environment by setting the ASPNETCORE_ENVIRONMENT environment variable to Development and restarting the app.
Reason for the error:
The project itself uses the .netcore 3.1 framework, published to the IIS web.config, missing the ASPNETCORE_ENVIRONMENT configuration.
This error is displayed, meaning that the project itself reported an error, IIS thinks you can set the development version (Development) to see more detailed exception information, but you do not configure ASPNETCORE_ENVIRONMENT, so you can not think that this is the development version, you need to add, in order to show you the specific cause of the exception. So the configuration needs to be added.
In the <aspNetCore> node of IIS web.config, add the ASPNETCORE_ENVIRONMENT configuration as follows.
<aspNetCore processPath="dotnet" arguments=".\IndustryWeb.dll" stdoutLogEnabled="false" stdoutLogFile=".\logs\stdout" hostingModel="inprocess" > <environmentVariables> <environmentVariable name="ASPNETCORE_ENVIRONMENT" value="Development" /> </environmentVariables> </aspNetCore>
- [Solved] ASP Website Error: An error occurred on the server when processing the URL.
- [Solved] appium Error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command
- jmeter Execute to create Chart Error: An error occurred: Error while processing samples: Mismatch between ……
- Conda create New environment Error: An unexpected error has occurred. Conda has prepared the above report.
- Setting label malloc in MAC development_ error_ Break breakpoint (Xcode)
- React-native Error: Make sure you have the Android development environment set up [Solved]
- POI Export Excel Error: HTTP Status 500 – Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
- Request processing failed; nested exception is com.alibaba.fastjson.JSONException: can not cast to J
- [Solved] Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
- This limit can be set by changing the [search.max_open_scroll_context] setting
- [GO]Solve request origin not allowed by Upgrader.CheckOrigin websocket cross-domain
- IDEA reports an error Could not reserve enough space for xxxxKB object heap processing
- [Solved] thymeleaf.TemplateEngineException processing template “main“: An error happened during template pars
- Error: an error occurred while performing the step: “building kernel modules”. See/var/log/NV
- Eclipse an error has occurred [How to Solve]
- [Android Error] java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
- IIS 404 The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred
- The SDK of Android webrtc compiled with Ninja – C out / release command reported an error, and the Android NDK processing method could not be found
- [AWS] Solve Error: An error occurred (AccessDenied) when calling the CreateMultipartUpload operation: Access Denied
- [Solved] An unexpected error has occurred. Conda has prepared the above report.