When using EMCC to compile code, an error is reported:
> emcc hello.c -s WASM=1 -o hello.html emcc: error: LLVM_ROOT is not defined in /
The reason why I encountered this problem is that I did not execute the activation statement after installing emsdk:
> emsdk activate latest > source "/root/code/emsdk/emsdk_env.sh" # After activation, you will be prompted to configure the environment, this step is also very important, otherwise it will be activated for nothing
Also be careful not to forget to activate the other two components:
> emsdk activate binaryen-main-64bit emscripten-main-64bit > source "/root/code/emsdk/emsdk_env.sh"
After activation, don’t forget to configure environment variables
if you encounter similar problems later, you can first:
- Check whether the module in emsdk is activated or not?
- Check whether the source environment is variable or not?
If you can’t confirm, you can redo the above two steps to see if the problem is still there.
- postman Error:There was an error connecting to XXXX
- [How to Solve Vue warn]: Unknown custom element: did you register the component correctly?
- [Solved] Virtualenvwrapper.sh error: There was a problem running the initialization hooks.
- Start Docker Quickstart Terminal error This computer is running Hyper-V. VirtualBox won’t boot a 64bits VM when Hyper-V is activated
- [Solved] jetson nano Error: Illegal instruction(core dumped)
- Go declares that the local variable does not use command line arguments. Main. Go: 4:6: a declared but not used
- [Solved] kubeflow pipeline visualization component Error: WARNING: Running pip as the ‘root’ user can result in broken permissions and conflicting behaviour with the system package manager…
- [How to Solve] Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile…
- [Solved] Hadoop Error: Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.MRAppMaster
- [Solved] Vue Error: Failed to mount component: template or render function not defined
- How to Solve AD20 Channel-Offset Error
- Leetcode Error: error: cannot find symbol [in __Driver__.java]
- How to Solve “Error db.num is null” when starting Nacos
- NVM use error: exit status [How to Solve]
- GO Exception Runnerw.exe: CreateProcess failed with error 21
- [Solved] ESP32 Error: error: expected initializer before ‘__result_use_check‘
- [Solved] Matlab Code generate error: failed to generate all binary outputs
- QT Error: Failed to create vertex shader [Three Methods to Fix]
- How to Solve elasticsearch-7.15.1 operation errors
- NVM ERROR open \settings.txt: The system cannot find the file specified