R language, error reporting
As in nomogram
variable variable name does not have limits defined by datadist
You need to add the following code after importing data
dd <- datadist(abc) options(datadist="dd")
abc is your data that imported
For a given set of variables or a data frame, determines summaries of variables for effect and plotting ranges, values to adjust to, and overall ranges for Predict, plot.Predict, ggplot.Predict, summary.rms, survplot, and nomogram.rms. If datadist is called before a model fit and the resulting object pointed to with options(datadist=“name”), the data characteristics will be stored with the fit by Design(), so that later predictions and summaries of the fit will not need to access the original data used in the fit. Alternatively, you can specify the values for each variable in the model when using these 3 functions, or specify the values of some of them and let the functions look up the remainder (of say adjustmemt levels) from an object created by datadist. The best method is probably to run datadist once before any models are fitted, storing the distribution summaries for all potential variables. Adjustment values are 0 for binary variables, the most frequent category (or optionally the first category level) for categorical (factor) variables, the middle level for ordered factor variables, and medians for continuous variables. See descriptions of q.display and q.effect for how display and effect ranges are chosen for continuous variables.
- target is multiclass but average=’binary’. please choose another average setting.
- [Solved] ValueError: the indices for endog and exog are not aligned
- TypeError: unsupported format string passed to numpy.ndarray.__format__
- Go Slice Error: panic:runtime error:index out of range  with length 0 [Solved]
- NVM ERROR open \settings.txt: The system cannot find the file specified
- Error 2 error c2491: XX: definition of dllimport static data member is not allowed
- [Solved] Django Models Error: Manager isn‘t accessible via UserInfo instances
- runtime error ‘9’: subscript out of range error in VBA programming
- When using postman assertion, the global variables set in the tests of the pit will take effect only after the interface is executed
- [Solved] Win10 Warning: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘win32con‘ and No module named ‘antlr4‘
- [Solved] Postcss Error: Invalid options object. PostCSS Loader has been initialized using an options object that does not match the API schema.
- [Solved] Vscode Error: “export ‘default‘ (imported as ‘VueRouter‘) was not found in ‘vue-router‘
- [Solved] Runtimeerror: CUDA error: device side assert triggered
- [Solved] The method getContextPath() from the type HttpServletRequest refers to the missing type String
- Error lnk2038: detected “_ ITERATOR_ DEBUG_ Mismatched ‘level’ value of ‘0’
- Kettle Flash Back Error:The graphical interface cannot be opened. There is an ETI installation problem
- How to Solve Error: “initializer element is not constant”
- Libtorch Error: Expected object of type Variable but found type CUDALongType for argument #2 ‘index’
- How to Fix Error return arrays must be of arraytype
- How to Solve QT Error: The build directory needs to be at the same level as the source directory.