flask deployment environment has always been able to run well before. This time, the
Python version of the basic image was upgraded from the original
3.8 , and the title was wrong.
flaskdeployment can refer to this article
Let’s take a look at the start log of docker:
Starting nginx: nginx., *** Starting uWSGI 2.0.18-debian (64bit) on [Tue Aug 17 02:21:46 2021] ***, [uWSGI] getting INI configuration from uwsgi.ini, compiled with version: 8.2.0 on 10 February 2019 02:42:46, os: Linux-3.10.0-957.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Nov 8 23:39:32 UTC 2018, nodename: 9c8cc3ffd4ed, machine: x86_64, pcre jit disabled, detected number of CPU cores: 2, clock source: unix, current working directory: /code, detected binary path: /usr/bin/uwsgi-core, uWSGI running as root, you can use --uid/--gid/--chroot options, chdir() to /code, *** WARNING: you are running uWSGI as root !!! (use the --uid flag) *** , *** WARNING: you are running uWSGI without its master process manager ***, your memory page size is 4096 bytes, detected max file descriptor number: 1048576, lock engine: pthread robust mutexes, thunder lock: disabled (you can enable it with --thunder-lock), uwsgi socket 0 bound to TCP address :5000 fd 3, uWSGI running as root, you can use --uid/--gid/--chroot options, *** WARNING: you are running uWSGI as root !!! (use the --uid flag) *** , Python version: 3.7.3 (default, Jan 22 2021, 20:04:44) [GCC 8.3.0], Python main interpreter initialized at 0x55fa4f5a8990, uWSGI running as root, you can use --uid/--gid/--chroot options, *** WARNING: you are running uWSGI as root !!! (use the --uid flag) *** , python threads support enabled, your server socket listen backlog is limited to 100 connections, your mercy for graceful operations on workers is 60 seconds, mapped 825016 bytes (805 KB) for 8 cores, *** Operational MODE: preforking+threaded ***, Traceback (most recent call last):, File "run.py", line 20, in <module>, from server import create_app, File "./server/__init__.py", line 14, in <module>, from flask import Flask, unable to load app 0 (mountpoint='') (callable not found or import error), *** no app loaded. going in full dynamic mode ***, uWSGI running as root, you can use --uid/--gid/--chroot options, *** WARNING: you are running uWSGI as root !!! (use the --uid flag) *** , *** uWSGI is running in multiple interpreter mode ***, spawned uWSGI worker 1 (pid: 21, cores: 2), spawned uWSGI worker 2 (pid: 22, cores: 2), spawned uWSGI worker 3 (pid: 23, cores: 2), spawned uWSGI worker 4 (pid: 24, cores: 2)
It can be seen from this that an error is reported when quoting
What causes this problem?
If the program does not find the python Library (flash) when running, it will report an error.
Here, we don’t care why he didn’t find it. Since he didn’t find it, we’ll take the initiative to tell him where to find it.
uwsgi. Ini , and set the value of
Python path to
/usr/local/lib/Python 3.8/site packages/.
The content of the modified
uwsgi. Ini file is:
[uwsgi] chdir = /code socket = :5000 pythonpath = /usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/ wsgi-file = run.py callable = app chmod-socket = 666 plugins = python3 buffer-size = 65535 processes = 4 threads = 2
All right, problem solved.
- Centos pip install uwsgi error: “fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory”
- [Solved] Access to XMLHttpRequest at ‘http://127.0.0.1:5000/markdownlang/‘ from origin ‘null‘ has been bl
- Flask Startup Error: s.bind(server_address)PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- Nginx: How to Use Error_Page
- [Solved] MAC Nginx Error: ginx.pid“ failed (2: No such file or directory)
- Gitlab nginx wont start to work. [down: nginx: 1s, normally up, want up; run: log: (pid 20128)xxx]
- How to Solve Nginx 413 Error (request entity too large)
- [Solved] Playbook Start Nginx Error: Unable to start service nginx: Job for nginx.service fd with error code
- 500 (International server error) server error in Flash + heroku
- PIP Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using
- [Nginx] Configure nginx to support websocket to solve the problem of returning 400 error
- Creating test database for alias ‘postgres’… Got an error creating the test database: permission
- How to Solve ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘_bz2‘
- An error occurred: Sorry,Faithfully yours, nginx Error
- Filezilla Error: You appear to be behind a NAT router. Please configure the passive mode settings and …
- [Solved] Postcss Error: Invalid options object. PostCSS Loader has been initialized using an options object that does not match the API schema.
- Browser Error: net::ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH 200 (OK)
- Vagrant up Error: Warning: Authentication failure. Retrying…[How to Solve]
- How to Solve mount error(6): No such device or address
- How to Solve Error: could not list the contents of folder