At first everything went well, but after configuring the image, I restarted docker and got an error
Restarting docker reports the following error message:
Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “systemctl status docker.service” and “journalctl -xe” for details.
The start docker error message reads:
Job for docker.service failed because start of the service was attempted too often. See “systemctl status docker.service” and “journalctl -xe” for details.
To force a start use “systemctl reset-failed docker.service” followed by “systemctl start docker.service” again.
Reason for the problem: daemon file suffix format causes reboot/boot failure
The solution is
1、Enter the docker directory: cd /etc/docker
2、Modify the suffix of daemon file: mv daemon.json daemon.conf
3, restart/start docker: systemctl start docker
image852×367 12.3 KB
- Docker Open Error: Warning: docker.service changed on disk. Run ‘systemctl daemon-reload‘ to reload unit
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- [Solved] Postgres Start Error: Job for postgresql.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- [Solved] Docker Startup Error: panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference
- [Solved] Playbook Start Nginx Error: Unable to start service nginx: Job for nginx.service fd with error code
- Docker Build Error: Failed to get D-Bus connection: Operation not permitted [Solved]
- Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint quirky_allen is reported when docker port mapping or starting the container
- [Solved] Error response from daemon: Get “*“: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority
- No repositories directory found inside registry_ DATA_ DIR
- [Solved] ERROR: for jms_koko Cannot start service koko: driver failed programming
- [Solved] Postman Error: Unsupported Media Type
- How to Fix ERROR Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localunixsocket
- [environment] docker: error response from daemon: OCI runtime
- docker load Error processing tar file(exit status 1): archive/tar: invalid tar header
- ArchLinux starts error after modifying MariaDB database path Can’t create test file /xxxxx/xxxxx-test
- [Solved] Redis startup error Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- Failed to copy files Error processing tar file [How to Solve]
- Jenkins reported an error when running the docker permission in the shell script
- Docker Create tomcat Error standard_init_linux.go:211: exec user process caused “no such file or directory”
- How to Solve Rabbitmq Error: Failed to start RabbitMQ broker