Error initializing emulator: (Error -2083 @ 0x0) Unable to communicate with the emulator. Confirm emulator configuration and connections, reset the emulator, and retry the operation. (Emulation package 220.127.116.11)
the driver is wrong. The card used is Feiteng, but the driver in CCS is ti. It can be replaced.
Open ccs/ccs_base/emulation/drivers, and then replace the Feiteng driver
- [Solved] MSP430F5529 Error initializing emulator:No USB FET was found
- Error getting authority: Error initializing authority: Could not connect: No such file or directory
- CCS Error: gmake: Target ‘all‘ not remade because of errors.
- [Solved] CCS compilation and debug error: Source lookup: unable to restore CPU specific source container – expecting valid source container id value.
- [Solved] Docker failed to start daemon: error initializing graphdriver: driver not supported
- [Solved] CCS Compile Error: error #28: expression must have a constant value
- [Solved] Error initializing USB support: Other errors[-99]
- K8s initializing the master & worker node error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Failed to connect to server(code:1006)
- [Solved] jedis Connect redis Error: connect timed out
- Failed to connect to driver at XXXXXXx
- [Solved] hbase Create Sheet Error: ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing
- HBase shell Find ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing
- [Solved] ERROR SparkContext: Error initializing SparkContext. org.apache.spark.SparkException: Could not pars
- [Solved] AndroidStudio Error: Connect to 127.0.0.1:10887 [/127.0.0.1] failed: Connection refused…
- [Solved] PostgreSQL Error: Could not connect to server: no such file or directory
- [Solved] OMP: Error #15: Initializing libiomp5md.dll, but found libiomp5md.dll already initialized.
- [Solved] Win10: Failed to connect to github.com port 443 Timed out
- Git push Failed to connect to localhost port 1080 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] PostgreSQL Remote Access Error: could not connect to server