Recently, when editing a project using Android Studio, an error message “error: cause: executing external native build for cmake” appears. Therefore, open Gradle-wrapper.properties and find the following figure: because the as version of is 3.5.2
I open file -> Project structure, change the plug-in version from 3.5.2. To 3.4.0, and then synchronize again.
- Android Error:Internal error:org.gradle.tooling.BuildException: Could not execute build…
- [Solved] Unity Package Error: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
- [Gradle is Stucked in Building Runing] log Error: Timeout waiting to lock journal cache
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- IDEA reports an error Could not reserve enough space for xxxxKB object heap processing
- Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent version, or set ANDROID_DAILY_OVERRIDE environment
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.15.
- Android studio New kotlin project Error: org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-gradle-plugin:1.5.21-release-315
- Android Studio Error: String index out of range 0 [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Error “Could not find com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.0.1”
- Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for 1572864KB object heap
- Flutter android studio runs gradle build error: Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration’:classpath’.
- Aapt Remove Command error during crunch – archive is toast
- [Solved] IDEA Error: java: Compilation failed: internal java compiler error
- Flutter Package error: keyboard_visibility:verifyReleaseResources
- [Solved] Failed to resolve: com.serenegiant:common:1.5.20
- [Solved] Android Studio Compile error: Cannot use connection to Gradle distribution . as it has been stopped.
- [Solved] OpenGL PowerVR SDK Compiling Error: Could NOT find X11 (missing: X11_X11_INCLUDE_PATH X11_X11_LIB)
- How to Solve Gradle Error: Plugin with id ‘jetty’ not found.
- [Solved] Android x relies on AAR errors: Failed to transform…