Cmake error: could not create named generator visual studio 16 2019
When running the demo in openvino, this bug is always prompted. According to the suggestions of stackoverflow and official documents, use
cmake - G "Visual Studio 16 2019" - a x64 this command to compile, which is also invalid. Later, after troubleshooting, I thought it might be the problem of cmake version. Because the old version of cmake (before 3.14) may not find the latest visual studio, I went to the official website to download it, Run the. Bat file in the demo to solve the problem
- [Solved] CMake Error: Could not create named generator Visual Studio 16 2019 -A Win64
- [Solved] CMake Error: Error: generator : Unix Makefiles
- Visual Studio Code Error command ‘markdown.extension.onBackspaceKey’ not found
- .NETproject compilation error. Type or namespace name could not be found. Visual studio automatically introduces dependency package (shortcut key)
- [Solved] CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
- [Solved] Unity Error: Visual Studio Editor Package version 2.0.11 is available……..
- [Solved] CUDA fails to compile in visual studio and throws error msb3721 and nvcc fatal
- Error (active) e1696 cannot open source file “errno.H” rpgworld problems encountered in installing visual studio 2017
- Solution for Visual Studio 2012 compilation error [error C4996:’scanf’: This function or variable may be unsafe.]
- Visual Studio SignTool Error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria.
- visual studio Error D8016 ‘/ZI’ and ‘/Gy-‘ command-line options are incompatible
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: ERROR: Cause: executing external native build for cmake
- QT Error: ‘C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\\VC\\BIN\\x86_amd64\\link.exe‘ failed
- [Solved] Visual studio 2022 error LNK2019: unable to resolve external symbol for
- Visual Studio 2012 error C4996: ‘scanf’: This function or variable may be unsafe.
- [Solved] flitter Name Route Error: Could not find a generator for route RouteSettings(“XXX”, null) in the _WidgetsAppState
- [Solved] cmake: symbol lookup error: cmake: undefined symbol: _ZN4Json5ValueC1ERKSs
- [Solved] error MSB3073: CMake that the project does not need compatibility with older versions.
- [Solved] QT cmak Compile Error: CMake Error: The source.. does not match the soused
- CMake Error: The source directory “opencv Install Catalog“ does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.